Dates

**** Tyler's POV*********
"Should we go check up on them?" Zoe says "Naaaahhh why are you so worried?" I ask she looked at me with a blank face "Okay don't tell Joe I told you but I think he likes Layla." She says whispering knowing we're only one room away from them. My face warms up I look at her all smiley "He does and she likes him!" I sort of shriek. We both do this little dance like to mothers "Let's go check on them !" I say we slowly poke our heads out of the corner. I gasp and run silently to my room followed by Zoe. " What did I just see." I say trying to remember "They were kissing!" She said "Yeah I know..... You think there dating?" I ask looking at her. "I am going to say yes because it's so cute!" She says we sit back down and wait another ten minutes for them to be done.

******Layla's POV*********
"Don't put that in your video" I say watching Joe edit our video. " I know*mumbles something*" "What?" I say he clears his throat "Nothing." He says as he's voice kind off cracks. I turn around and head for Tyler's room.
        I hear him and Zoe talking but once I enter the room they stop." Hey." I say jumping on the bed looking at the walls. "So." Tyler says "How'd it go?" He asks "Good." I say throwing a pillow up and down "Oh really." Zoe says "yep." I say now flipping through a magazine Tyler had. It was quite. But not for long." Ugh COME ON LALYA JUST SAY IT!" Tyler screams I jump up "What are you talking about?" I say scared "You know!...... He's lips were so soft and tasted like candy I just want him." He says giving him self a hug "Uhhhh what are taking about." I ask "Layla me and Tyler know you and Joe kissed." Zoe says to me,my eyes look at her and widen." So are you guys dating !!" Tyler says eager to know the answer. " No.*sadly* And by the way his lips tasted like blueberries." I say walking out of the room. " don't tell me that he's my brother." Zoe says

"So you want to get dinner?" I ask Joe he looks up "Don't you remember what your brother said?" He says "Who said he needs to know ?"

"That was nice I had a great time." Joe says as I drop him off at his hotel. "Yeah that was great." I say he smiles "good night Layla." He says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Where were you?" Kian says as I walk in. "With Tyler and the squad." I laugh "You guys were hanging out till 12?" He says "Um yeah mom." I say walking up the stairs. I open my door and Kian yells up "JAI CALLED EARLIER HE SAID IF YOU WANTED TO FILM WITH THE BOYS." "ILL TEXT HIM THANK YOU." I yell causing to make Hazel to run into my room.
Jai is my ex boyfriend we went out for a good solid 3 years but it came crumbling down when he wanted to be with the one and only Ariana Grande, and probably because I once thought Luke was him and started having this big fight with the wrong guy for a month and Jai didn't know what he did wrong.
Any way I said sure I'll film with you guys.
I change into leggings, a camo shirt and jacket.

I pull up to the gate buzz in and park

I pull up to the gate buzz in and park. "Hey Layla!" Jai says I look at his pants "Jai what the heck now there going to think we planned in match outfits." I laugh pointing at the camo pants he looks down then starts to laugh.

"Oh hey gurl

"Oh hey gurl." James says laughing giving me a hug.

"Hey guys were The Janoskians and this is Layla."The boys say "Today we are going to do the...

My phone rings "I have to take this" I say walking really far away "Hey joe I'm filming right now what's wrong?" I say "Oh sorry i just want to now if you wanted to get something to eat later." I chuckle "Sure I text you when you can come pick me up at Tyler's." "K bye Layla." "Bye Joe." I hang up.

   "Sorry go on." I say "ok and to day we are doing the best gun challenge part 2" Beau say "Except this time Layla will be shooting us." He adds "Oh yes !!" I say. They pick out of a hat
Beau: shoulder 5 steps
Skip: back 10steps
Jai: balls 4steps
Luke: butt 6steps
I was getting ready to shoot jai when Beau starts to talk and says "For all of you that don't know this jai and Layla use to date and this is going to be great." I pull the trigger

    "Where is he taking you?" Tyler asked "I don't know " I say then at the door there's knocks I open the door "ready?" He says "Yeah"