trois

I arrived at the green house, seeing that it was completely empty. How am I supposed to work with nothing? My eyes scanned around the green tinted room.

Finally I found a couple bags of soil in the far corner. I walked over to it, and began filling the areas.

The time seemed to go by quickly, as Niall entered smiling as I wiped the back of my hand across my forehead. "Come on lunch time." He smiled as I began walking towards him.

"Master can I ask you a question?" I asked wiping my hands on my pants.

"Sure Ava, go ahead." Niall stated as we walked past the shimmering pool.

"Well I kinda, wanted to be prepared for tomorrow, and after lunch I was wondering if you could run to the store, and maybe pick up some seeds for me?" I asked quietly as he stopped.

He smiled at me glancing around, "How about this, I'll talk to the boys, and if it's okay with them you can clean up, and I'll take you into town. So you can get what you want, and maybe we can talk." We stared at each other for a second.

"If that's okay with you master." I whispered as we headed to the house, joining everyone.

Niall and I sat down as Harry began to speak, "No most of the time you girls will be making the food. But since today is your first, and some of you second day. We decided to treat you guys." Harry smiled as Zayn entered setting plates of food down in front of everyone. While Liam followed setting down bowls of salad.

We all sat in silence as the boys joined us, "I did the honor of printing you guys some schedules." Liam stated taking a bite of his salad.

The lunch was quiet, besides the small talk between the boys. As Gina began clearing the table Liam handed out the schedules. "I'll give you a second to look at them." Liam stated sitting down.

My eyes examined the paper, as I took a sip of my drink.

8:30-9:00- Wake up
9:45-Start breakfast
10:10- Serve breakfast
10:30-Clean up breakfast
10:55- Get to work
11:50- Clean up for lunch
12:00-Start lunch
12:30 Finish lunch
12:50- Clean up
1:00- Break
1:30- End of break back to work
5:15- Start dinner
6:00- Serve dinner
6:55- Clean up
7:00- Daily discussions
7:30- Make sure you finished your job correctly.
8:00- Free time with the exception of doing things the boys say.
10:30- Room lockdown (means you're in your room)
(Weekends you get off, to organize your own stuff, and you get a day to go out. With one of the boys with you.)

That seems fairly easy, for me anyways. "Any questions?" Zayn asked, as we all shook our heads.

"Well it's break time, so go do something," Louis stated as everyone departed. I shot a glance at Niall as he gave me a head nod.

"Hey lads, when I was getting our girl from the greenhouse I noticed she had put out the soil in, but there wasn't any seeds. So I was wondering if I could take her to town, so she could get what she needed, or what you guys want." Niall suggested as the boys look to one another.

"Sure," Louis shrugged as the other boys shrugged. Niall got up meeting me in the other room.

"Go shower, and change." Niall smiled as we headed downstairs. I went into my room. I quickly showered, pulling my hair into a pony tail. I slipped on a minion sweater, and heavily ripped, black, skinny jeans. Picking out some socks pulling on my converse.

I quickly finished walking to Nialls room. Hesitating I slightly knocked on the door. Niall opened with a smile on his face. "Ready?" He asked as I nodded.

Niall lead me out to his car, as we got in headed to town. "We can talk now." Niall stated, I gave a soft smile before looking out the window. "Are you okay?"

Shrugging I glanced at him, "I don't think my feelings really matter, master." My eyes went back to the road.

"Ava, what's wrong?" Niall demanded.

"Everyone hates me already. I swear I breath and I make someone's day turn bad." The scenery blurred as Niall picked up the speed.

"I don't hate you." Not yet. My head rested against my head, as I watch buildings, and houses grow into focus.

"Master, can I ask you something?" I asked quietly.

"Of course Ava."

"Why me?"

-
Aha I know this ones a lot shorter then the others. But I wanted a thing, and this chapter sucked, and I didn't edit it. OH WHALE🐳

{Delilah on side}