Trials and Tribulations-5

After deciding to carry the doll with me in my bag, I attempted to turn my attention back to my friends. Coming back to the "real" world, I realized that they weren't talking to one another. Or, more appropriately, Stiles wasn't talking to Scott. So I had to play communications leader between them.

Apparently, during the Parent/Teacher Conferences, that I didn't need to attend because my grades are awesome. Stiles kept trying to make contact with Scott who was M.I.A. It made matters worse because Stiles was beginning to feel replaced by Allison as his go to person, which I completely understood. But what added insult to injury was that at the end of the conferences, the Alpha was corralling an actual Mountain Lion in the parking lot. The Mountain Lion caused such a scare that people tried to flee and one person in particular backed into Stiles' father who now had to take a few days off because he was hit by a car.

So here I sat thinking of how I could get these two to talk to one another, but was drawing a blank and figured that it was something that had to work itself out. So here we sat in class, all gathered in the back. That's when something strange happened.

"What if I told you that I was trying to get this whole thing figured out? That I went to Derek for help." Scott said crossing his arms, trying to get Stiles to talk to him. "If I was talking to you, then I would tell you that you're an idiot for trusting him." Stiles said slightly bitter, but his love and instincts to be there for his best friend kicked in. "But obviously I'm not talking to you." I gave it five seconds. 5...4...3..."What did he say?" Wow, he proved me wrong...a little earlier. Stiles asked turning around, focusing his attention on Scott.

"So he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked, "Yeah." Scott answered him. "Correct me if I'm wrong. But every time you try to do that you wind up trying to kill some one, and that someone's usually me." Stiles said pointing to his chest. "At least he tries to kill you, he doesn't even try to third degree murder me." I joked causing them to stare at me weirdly. "What it's a joke."

"Point is that he doesn't even know if he can teach me, but I need to learn to control it." "So when is he coming to see you next?" Stiles asked Scott. "Later, after work." Scott answered. "Okay, that gives me to the end of the school day to teach you myself." Stiles said walking away.

"What in the world is he?" Scott asked, "I don't know. But I have something to tell you." I said with a sigh about to tell him the truth, but chickened out. "Derek isn't to be trusted. He just rubs me the wrong way." I said as we walk down the stairs. "Maybe, but he's the only one who can help me right now." Scott said as if he had no other choice. "No, he's the only one who can teach you about being a werewolf. Stiles and I can cover other areas." I said with a serious tone before we split off to our separate classes.

I received an urgent text to meet Stiles and Scott in the Lacrosse Field, early in the morning before school. When I got there I didn't exactly know what to make of the situation. Scott was on the ground in pain, his hands tied behind his back with duct tape. "What are you guys doing?" I asked confused, "I said that I was going to teach him how to control his anger, right?" Stiles said with a crooked grin. "But isn't this...just a little bit extreme?" I asked surprised, covering my mouth when Stiles launched another ball at Scott, who was hit in the face this time.

"Stiles, stop!" I yelled in defiance of how he was teaching Scott, and that's when things went from bad to worse. Scott fell to the ground with his temper rising, and broke out of his tape bind. "Whoa, whoa, Scott? Scott." Stiles yelled trying to get through to Scott, but he wasn't listening to him. "Scott." I said calmly kneeling to his level. "You can do it...you're strong." I told him in a whisper, he seemed to knock out of it in an instant. "Th-thanks." He said giving an appreciative smile as he slowly got up from the floor.