The Knife Of Eternal Judgement

Thomas silently glided across the oak-beam floor, careful to keep away from the harsh flickering light from the large torches hanging from the walls. He slowly made his way across the hall keeping his breathing to a minimum as his panther like walk kept him unseen in the darkness. Then he heard footsteps behind him, his pace quickened, the other footsteps quickened to match, it was a guard patrol! They must have heard him! Now he was almost running, faster and faster he speed walked and then he broke into a run, the guard shouted for him to stop, he redoubled his efforts to escape, risking a glance over his shoulder, he was going to make it! The door was in sight! Then a figure stepped out of the shadows and draped a cloth over his mouth, Thomas gasped in surprise!... And immediately realised his mistake "twist root" was all he had time to groan as he drifted silently into oblivion...

Thomas woke up in a comfy bed, his comfy bed... He groaned remembering last nights failed escape attempt, how was he going to get out of the marriage now? A guard knocked on the door "come in" sighed Thomas "The King of the Forjeland will see you now" spoke the guard in a posh accent. Thomas realised it was James his butler, James was less of a butler and more of a friend he always found Thomas little tit bits from around the castle, like some of cooks cakes that were partly burned, Thomas always got the least burned one and it was always James who got it for him. Thomas laughed "hello James" he chuckled. "Good morning young Tom" he replied "time to rise, shine and leisurely dine!" He quipped. "Ok" said Tom "you got me". "Too right I did" said James cockily "but I was being serious about your dad wanting to see you, something about trying to run away?" He asked feigning innocence. Tom smiled "alright then lets go..." He said defeated "but first I have to get dressed!". "I'll be outside if you need anything, ok?" Said James "see you in a minute!". "Bye" sighed Tom, he dragged himself off his bed and slowly put on his undergarments, James had to do the rest... "Ok I'm ready!" Shouted Tom, James opened the door "right lets get you sorted then, wouldn't want to disappoint your dad now would we?" Asked James. Tom just sighed and glared at the floor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! First upload what do we think? I'm not sure who will be in it, who will die or who will live yet but il cross those hurdles when I come to them I guess... So tell me how I did please ;)

Jacob :)