Chapter 20

AN: Short chapter, sorry!! I accidentally published it before I was finished and then unpublished it immediately but I guess it's showing that it's posted but then not working so I figured I'd finish & post it so yall don't get concerned that you're missing out on something. Enjoy!! Please comment and tell me what ya think so far. Might wrap this up within like 10 chapters??

Scott POV
After the kiss with Mitch I was in shock. It was so amazing and electric. I snapped myself out of the daze and got back into the drivers seat and started the car.

"So it didn't go well, I presume?"

"Can I move in with you?" I made eye contact with him and could see the sadness in his eyes.

"I'll talk to my parents and aunt about it. I'm sure they'll be fine with it. My parents are literally obsessed with you."

The tenor smiled up at me, "Also, can I kiss you some more soon? That was fun and I definitely need some more of it."

My cheeks reddened. "Only on one condition." I smirked at him as I pulled into my driveway.

"What's that?" He asked with suspicion in his voice.

"You'll be my boyfriend."

A giant smile crept onto his face. "Of course Scotty." He hugged onto me. "I'd love nothing more than to be your boyfriend."

"Thank god because I really wanted to be able to kiss you a lot more." He rolled his eyes at me and kissed my cheek.

"But right now, can we go to Starbucks? Momma needs some caffeine."

I nodded and got back into the car that we had barely walked away from.

"Let's go."