Chapter Two

Mady's pov
---MATURE CONTENT---

Her bra was thrown and landed on my lamp. She pulled off my shirt and my sweatpants, revealing my scars and fresh wounds. She kissed them all before returning to what she was doing. She unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor. Hesitantly, my underwear were torn off of my waist with her teeth. She paused for a second, soaking up every part of my body. Every curve. Every hair. Everything. She admired my body. Slowly, she pushed her pointer finger into my slit and I let out a gasp. Lowering her head, she swirled her tounge around my clit as she continued to thrust her long pointer finger into my hole. I moaned in pleasure. Catching me by suprise, she added a second finger, and what started as pain slowly faded to pleasure. After ten minutes of sucking and thrusting, I had several orgasms and met my climax. Donnie licked my juices off of her fingers and swallowed, then pulled me in for a kiss so I could taste myself. She curled up next to me and pulled my body close. This is where I am supposed to be. "I love you." I whispered. "And I love you." Donnie had replied before falling into a light sleep.

--------------------------------------------

This was kinda short idk.

What do you guys think so far?

Dont forget to vote!