Chapter 11

Jordan ran in the cabin the second he heard a scream. He looked around the room. He saw nobody, then where did that scream come from? He just figured it was from some kids outside or something. He looked out the window, their were no kids outside!

Dazzled he stood like that until he heard a voice he recognized as Jimmy Casket. He just ignored him as a knot formed in his stomach. Nobody was here and the scream was loud and highpitched, defiantly a girls, but if they are here, where are they?

Bethany's pov

I woke up but my vision was blurry. Where was I? All I could see was black. It was very dark. Was I in a closet? No, if I was in a closet there would be bright colors. The only color I saw was a color that looked of burgundy, it kept coming and leaving from my vision like it was...pacing?

I watched the pacing shadow for a while. Just until my vision became a little more clear. I saw what looked like to be rock? It was dark, had rocks, it was a cave.

I tried to stand and run only to fall. That caused the burgundy person to look my way. I looked down at the source that caused a sorta shakling noise and saw chains, around my hands and feet. I gulped as it came closer. Will it hurt me or will it help me?
When it got closer I saw the face of a person I haven't seen in a bazillion gazillion years. Maxwell Acachalla. Definitely hurt! Definitely hurt! I said in a worried voice in my mind. He got super close to my face causing my heart to beat faster. He was gonna hurt me! Quite possibly kill me!

"Defenceless," is all he said before backing up. I closed my eyes. Was he not gonna hurt me?

"W-What?," I asked opening my eyes. If he wasn't going to hurt me, what was he going to do?

"I said DEFENCELESS! I would have killed you if it wasn't for Maddie and Isaac. If I killed you Maddie would be useless and if I killed you Isaac would fight back causing me not to gain control as eaisly. Belive me I would LOVE to get rid of you. If you don't already know who I am I am Maxwell Acachlla," Maxwell said floating around. It was creepy to be talking to someone who wants to kill me, but at the same time doesn't, if you were talking to an evil ghost to you would shut up as well.

I closed my eyes and opened them again, hoping to get outta this nightmare I was currently taken place in, but to no avial. Please, somebody help me, save me from this nightmare...please.

The first chapter of my continuation! Whoo! So guys do me a favor and check out my sisters channel @Watch_VT so yeah. Chapter 12 will either come out tomorrow or tonight if I get bored.