Chapter 16

Jordan ran from the wolves afraid to look behind him. Right now he just wanted to go home. To a house fulla killers or not.

All of a sudden a sharp pain erupted through his left leg and he fell. He turned around to see wolves.

"No. No! HELP!" He screamed. He didn't even get to say goodbye. He thrashed at the wolves but it was 7 against 1. Jordan found himself becoming more weak until he couldn't move.

He was still alive. To weak to let Jimmy out. He sat there and did the only thing he COULD do. He cried. He cried because he didn't say goodbye, he cried for not running fast enough, he cried for his siblings, he cried for his parents but most of all, he cried for being so idiotic and making a stupid insane killer.

All of a sudden the wolves yelped and started to run off. He saw the face of a girl. His vision was still blurry so he didn't get to see what she looked like. She ran up to him.

"Hey?" She asked but to Jordan her hey seemed to stretch out for miles.

"C'mon kid don't die" she said running away. Jordan didn't know if she came back because black filled his vision as he fell into his restless sleep forever.

Meanwhile

Isaac paced in the snow. Coughing every now and then, sometimes a sniffle here and there. Cierra had to hurry. All of a sudden he heard growling again.

"Crap! Don't you wolves ever give u-" he stopped. It wasn't wolves. It was a dog with what looked like two puppies. Isaac gasped. He slowly approached her and checked her collar.

"Cookie?" He said. It seemed like a good name. The dog was light brown with a few dark brown spots. He looked at the puppies. The girl one ran up to him and started licking him.

"Awe your so lovely, thats what I'll call you. Hi Lovely!" Isaac baby talked the puppy. She wagged her tail. The last puppy had a collar. It said Commit.

"Cookie, Commit, Lovely? Well hi I'm Isaac Frye. An- *cough cough* and I'm gonna help you guys to survive" he said. To Cookie she was just gonna take her puppies and run off when he's asleep. He doesn't stand a chance at surviving.

"Please Cierra don't be long"