Chapter 15

Jordan's Pov

"Don't stop! They'll catch us if we stop!" Isaac yelled from ahead of me. Running into the woods had to be the stupidest idea Jimmy and Maxwell ever had EVER!

I looked behind me again. The wolves were gaining. I looked up front only to not see Isaac anymore. Oh no! He was so fast he ran out of my sight.

Running away from creatures that can run fast was hard and to make it worse we were in the woods! If you trip over one little thing thats it! And for me it was worse because it was snowing. All of a sudden.

"AH! Oof!" I said as I tripped over a log. I went face first into snow. I sat up and looked behind me. The wolves growled as they slowly approached me.

"Nice wolfies" I said as I backed up. The snow stung my skin but that was the least of my concerns right now.

"ISAAAAC!" I screamed. I got up and began to run again.

Isaac's Pov

"Don't stop! They'll catch us if we stop!" I yelled to Jordan looking behind me. He was only a little far behind. If he starts to slow down even a little we'll loose sight of each other!

I kept running dodging tress, logs and other obstacles that can either make me pass out or trip. I didn't hear the barking anymore but I kept going. I kept going for 20 minutes before I stopped to rest. I was long gone away from the wolves.

"We did it, Jordan!" I said putting my hand up for a high five. I turned my head and saw Jordan wasn't there.

"Jordan? Oh no! JORDAN!" I screamed. The city was right there! I could get help! I went to go run down the hill only to find out it was a cliff. I pulled out my phone.

3rd Person Pov

Isaac pulled out his phone and dialed Cierra. Only to hear Bethany pick up.

"Hello?" He heard.

"Bethany get Cie-" Isaac said but was cut off.

"HI BILLY!" It said. Isaac groaned and got his voice ready.

"HI MADDIE FRIEND! CAN YOU PUT SALLY ON THE PHONE!?"

"Hewwo Biwwy? What is SOOO important you need to stop me fwom eating my waffles!" The babish voice asked.

"SALLY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN LET CIERRA OUT?!"

"Onwy if I can wet Sweder over"

"UHHH YOU GOTTA ASK PAPA THAT"

"He awlays say no!"

"FINE JUST LET CIERRA OUT!"

"Yeah Biwwy you da best bwother ever!" Sally said. Isaac coughed a bit. This stupid weather was gonna make him sick!

"Hello?" A more serious voice asked.

"Cierra, I think Jordan is dead!" Isaac yelled.

"WHAT?!" Cierra yelled. He can practically see her trying to blink back tears. Please be alright...