Chapter 12

Pacing Jordan looked at the clock, 7:15 it read. Still no sign of Bethany or Isaac anywhere! He couldn't contact the police because of the state that Bethany and Isaac were in at the grocery store. Their parents were gonna come home soon!

Jordan then felt something buzz and twitch inside him as the monster of his soul was slowly arising. Within seconds Jordan wasn't Jordan anymore but was, Jimmy Casket.

Jimmy followed his daily routine of checking the house, he didn't know why he did that he just did! He eventually came across a door with a crowbar, a batman sign, some weird V that looked like his only right side up and a rubix cube.

He smiled at this door. He remembered Jordan would always enter this room, it was filled with younger ones to kill, I mean play with! He slowly opened the door to see a girl with chocolatey brown hair sleeping soundly.

He just stared at her for a minute, thinking how it's gonna be like. When she pleas for him not to kill her, begs for mercy, her cries for help and screams of pain and the part that was the best to him, her blood. He imanged her blood splatter on the walls, how her blood would be on ever single part of the room! Oh it brought joy to his very small but very devilish heart.

He wished he could kill her, he really did! But that would be like killing his partner in crime aka Sally. He frowned, guess he'll have ta' kill someone else for tonight, but who?

Jimmy quickly slipped on 'his' jacket and headed outside but quickly regretted it. The second he took one step into the snow something wet burned his feet.

Jimmy yelped before running back inside. He looked down to check the source of the problem and saw he forgot shoes. He facepalmed, he couldn't kill if he couldn't run away from the scene!

After putting on 'his' shoes he hopped out into the starry winter night, in search of his first victim.

-Time Skip-

Jimmy ducked behind a car, he had seen a family walking by. A mom, a dad and a little girl. Oh he was going to ruin the parents life! He had a rule that he can't kill kids, because their just kids!

He heard the talking get louder as he popped out from behind the car, startling the little girl.

"Oh! Sorry did I scare you, princess?" Jimmy asked in the best Jordan impersonation he could. It seemed to work for the little girl because she smiled.

"Your....your...your Venturian from Venturiantale," she said while smiling.

"Yeah I am, hey kid you wanna know who else I am?" He asked, putting his hands in 'his' pockets to get a strong grip of the knife. The girl (stupidly) nodded her head.

After she nodded Jimmy smiled whipping out his knife, the girl backed up as he lunged forward, stabbing the mother in the throat. He saw how much pain she was in, she he decided to put her outta her misery. He stabbed her once more through the head.

As he was doing this, the dad had taken out a gun. He thought Jimmy didn't see him, but he did. He ducked at the same time the dad shot, instead of shooting him the dad shot the little girl. Jimmy's eyes went wide as he finished off the dad and ran to the little girl. Morning sunlight blasted out on her whimpering body.

"Princess what's your name?" He asked the sobbing little girl. Since it was morning he knew he had to leave her for dead, but he wanted to learn the name of the girl he had tried to not kill.

"N-Nora Abigail Woods," the girl said through tears. Jimmy felt terrible, he didn't like killing kids or seeing kids die! He called an ambulance then fled the scene. Forgetting about Nora insistently.