Im In Trouble

I woke up and found out everyone was asleep. I must have slept during the movie. I sighed and rubbed my forhead while getting out from my sleeping bag. I walked towards the bathroom when I heard footsteps behind me. My imagination immediately replayed back last night scenes. I was just about to scream when big muscular hands covered my mouth and spun me around.

Josh!

Once he saw my face calm down, he removed his hands away. I wiped away the sweat that was on my forehead, breathing heavily

"you scared the life out of me Josh" I whispered yelled.

"sorry, I saw you woke up and thought I'd acompany you"

I frowned at him I know there was something more he wanted to say.

"well okay" I replied. "I was just going to the bathroom"

He nodded and followed me into the kitchen. I entered the batroom and was about to close the door when Josh entered and closed the door.

I gulped "uhm... Josh?"

He turned to face me and grabbed hold of my waist slamming me on the wall. He started to kiss me roughly. I wanted to push him away but he was far to heavy.

"I know you want me Stace" he whispered in my ear.

Tears were forming on my eyes. No! I cried. This wasn't right. I didn't want to do it now. But Josh wasn't taking no for an answer. He started ripping of my clothes, trailing kisses on my neck. I couldn't believe Josh was doing this, sunddenly everything around me became black and I didn't remember what happened next.

~~~

"wakey up Stacy!" Janice voice filled my ears. I woke up groaning. "had a good night?" she asked.

I looked around. I remembered I was last consious in the bathroom. Josh and me were.... we had sex! Oh god. I looked around panickly. I was wearing my clothes. Josh must have carried my unconsious body back and used my clothes back for me. That idiot. I am so breaking up with me. He just forced me to have unprotected sex with him! Why did he do that to me? Didn't he love me?

"uhh, Stace? you okay? you seem worried?" Janice asked me.

I snapped my attention back to her. "yea, im fine. Where's everyone else?"

"they are all in the kitchen having breakfast. Your parents left early this morning. They left you a note saying your aunt was in labour and they were visiting her"

"ouh okay.... well... uh, lets go" I said.

"Stace, tell me what's wrong. I can see it in your eyes. Don't lie to me" Janice told me, her face sat in a serious expression.

Could I really tell her? Isn't she my best friend? Maybe I should...

"me... and uh, Josh..we did...-"

"OMG! Stacy, what were you thinking!??" Janice screamed.

"shhh!!! Look its not my fault okay! I dont know what got into Josh, he forced me to do it!" I snapped at her.

"ohh, Stacy im so sorry. That guy is... so mean!"

"I know" I said, breaking into tears. "I cant believe it, im such a dirty girl. I feel so disgusting with myself Janice. I didn't want to do it yet and he forced me"

"shh.. its okay. Its fine. Just pretend it did not happen okay?" Janice said soothingly, rubbing on my back.

After a few minutes, I thanked her and got up. "im gonna shower first. And please dont tell the rest okay?"