Wedding day (part 1)

It was so hectic, everyone was rushing all about. Today was my brother's wedding day and everyone was getting ready. My mum wanted everything to be just perfect.

My brother was already in his room preparing for his big day. I felt a little proud my brother was going to get married. That means im going to have a niece or nephew soon!

I also invited Nick, Jake, Cole, Josh and Janice. During the last few days, I apologized to everyone, not that is was my fault but I didn't want anyone to be mad at me at such a chilidish matter. At least we're good after I apologized.

"STACY! stop daydreaming! Go put your plate in the sink and change! we're leaving soon!" mum screamed at me from her room. I jumped abit, startled from the sudden outburst.

"Janice is coming over too mum!" I informed her jumping off the chair and placing my plate on the sink.

"oh okay hun, go get ready now" mum replied. I guess she wasn't really paying attention to me.

I rushed upstairs to my room and undresses myslef. I took my towel and had a quick shower which refreshed me. My black strapless dress was on my bed, waiting for me to put it on.

I used my undergarments then put on the beautiful dress. It came down to my kness and hugged my curves perfectly.

I decided to put on light blusher, some mascara, eyeliner, and my red gloss. I blow dried my dark brown hair and curled it at the bottom. I slipped on a few bangles and earings. Once I was pleased with myself, I took my purse and stored in my cell phone and wallet then walked downstairs.

Janice was sitting in the living room playing with her cell phone looking bored. Once she laid her eyes on me, she immedaiately ran over to me, her eyes racking every part of my body.

"Janice stop it!" I snapped sounding irritated.

"opps, im sorry its just, god I am so jealous of you right now Stacy, you look absoulutely fabulous!" she complimented.

"ouh, uh, thanks? I suppose. You look beautiful too" I said looking at her dress. She wore a purple long dress which was sleeveless but one thing is that her curves can hardly be seen for she was small for her age.

"hey no need to stare, you're making me uncomfartable" Janice pointed out.

I smirked "yeah right"

She slapped me playfully in the arm before running out of the house. At the same time my mum walked down the steps in her beautiful cream dress. She frowned when she saw Janice run out of the house.

"did something happen?" she asked.

"nope, everything's good" I replied, grinning.

"well okay, will your other friends be coming? we're leaving already you know"

"um, Cole, Nick, Jake said they'll meet me there. Im not sure about Josh and Jason" I answered.

"well tell them we're leaving... and whose Jason?" mum asked, folding up her hands.

It wasn't surprising I haven't told mum about Jason. There was just some thing that had to be done just as I was about to speak to her about Jason.

"Stace...im waiting. Not another boyfriend right?"

Obviously mum didn't remember Jason.

"no mum. Remeber last time? Jason...Jasey?" I asked.

Mum thought for a moment before her face became bright.

"Jason? Mr Harper's son?" she asked.

"yeappp"

"oh my gosh! I must certainly meet him and his parents! Stace, tell Jason that maybe he and his parents could come over for dinner soon?"