Breakup

No no no! This can't be happening. I can't have a baby now. Tears started trickling down my face.

"Stace!? so are you pregnant?" Janice asked.

I didn't reply her, instead I opened the door and showed her the test.

Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh my god Stace, you're... -"

"pregnant" I finished before I broke down. I sat down on the toilet floor, not bothered that I dirtied my shirt in the process.

Janice scooted down beside me "shh, its okay Stace, don't worry I'll help you. And Im sure it's Jason's"

What she said struck into me. Yes, I am still not sure who's child is it. At the moment, the best was to have Jason's child. I can't bear carrying Josh's child in me for 9 months. "but how will I find out?"

"well, first you can have a blood test on both guys to see.... or second, see which one you're more attracted to, usually you will have some kind of connection with the father"

I nodded. "Janice, how will I tell everyone?"

"simple... your birthday?"

My birthday was 2 more weeks. I could hide my small tummy if it'd grow. "sounds ok... I suppose"

"well get up and lets get going. Look at the bright side, you're gonna have a baby in 9 months time. If its a girl we can definately buy cute clothes for it" Janice squealed already excited.

I shooked my head but smiled a little. Maybe having my own baby would not be so bad after all? I got up and we started heading home.

~~~

"finally you decided to come home. Where were you guys??" Cole asked as we entered the house.

"girls outing" I stated immaturely.

"smooth" Jason said, smiling at me.

I smiled back. Is he my baby's father? At the moment, I really hope so. I am so done with Josh.

"Stace, can I please talk to you? just for a while. I want to explain" Josh pleading voice filled my ears.

I looked up to see him. I just looked away. "no"

Cole, Jake and Nick looked at me with a confused expression. Only Jason and Janice looked calm.

Janice stamped her foot "she's done with you jerk. You loved her. Wow, you 'loved her' !" Janice mocked using a high pitch voice.

"uhm.. should we leave?" Nick asked, sounding uncertain.

"yes please" I sighed.

They all nodded and left. Soon, there was only me, Josh and Janice.

"look Stace, im realky sorry. I wasn't thinking, I know you didn't want to do it. Please give me another chance. I was just confused that time..." Josh said, trying to control his tears.

How could I forgive him like this so easily? I mean, he raped me. And this and its over? he must proove it. "im sorry Josh, proove that there is something good left in you and I'll think about it. For now, we're done. Save your breath"

Josh looked shocked. "Please..-"

"save your breath, get out Josh" I interrupted him.

He was loss for words but I could care less. He broke me into a million pieces.

"you heard her, get outta here, you're no longer welcome" Janice snapped at him whem he did not make a single move.

I gave Janice a look. He'll need some time to absorb the informatuon that I just ditched him.