Chapter One

HEYYYY!

Well i'd written this about a year ago, and decided to finally post this after a long time, i'll post 3 parts straight off just too give you a taster, feel free to comment or whatever.

__________________________

Chapter One

__________________________

They say that blood runs thicker than water, that paper beats rock, and that love can be stronger than life, but what about if for you that wasn't the case? What about if in your life nothing flowed how it was meant too? What about if your life didn't want too be lived? What about if you didn't want too live?

This is the case for Amber Rose, all her life she has gone through fields and fields of problems, trying too find a path too take her back too her past so she can find out the truth behind all the lies she's been fed.

I'll start by explaining a little bit about Amber, that's if I can figure out where too begin in her upside down life;

Well 15 years ago too this day, a beautiful baby girl was brought into this world, named as Amber-Rose and weighing 7lb6oz. With the most beautiful amber coloured hair,the name Amber couldn't of fitted more perfectly. She was delivered and put straight into the care of social services as her mother knew she would get no support off the father and she felt she would be an unfit single mother. She was soon adopted by a loving couple, William and Carol Robinson. Amber grew up with an amazing childhood, she believed Carol and William were her biological parents, until on her 13th birthday they dropped the biggest bombshell in creation, they sat her down and told her the story of how she was adopted and how neither of her parents had bothered too contact her since.

It killed her, and for the past 2 years she's been searching the whole adoption base too find her birth parents. Will the fact that it's her 15th birthday bring her any more luck? She needs a the luck she can't get, the worlds a big, big place and finding 2 people could seem merely impossible, thankfully William has been promoted too chief police officer, would this boost Amber's chances of finding her parents? Or will she just keep falling at every hurdle?