Chapter Three

She was so excited for the walk around town to find the perfect outfit for tonight. As Amber and her best-friend had walked the length of the high-street about seven times, she had seen so many different dresses she liked, but all looked wrong on her curvy body.

Amber was beautiful, no other word to describe her, her breasts were the average size, her bum was plump and her hips were perfect, she had a flat stomach and a model-material face, to match her beautiful amber hair.

They reached Top-Shop where her best-friend wanted to go into, luckily they had a girls section so she dragged him over there, and there it was, the most beautiful dress she had seen all day, she knew this was it, and by the look on his face, he knew that she had fallen in love with that black dress with white detailing.

"come on then, try it on" he said to her, he secretly knew it would look amazing on her.

She walked over to the dress and found her size, and dragged him over to the dressing room area. She went into a cubical and drew the curtain shut. She took off her clothes and slipped the dress on, it fitted like a glove.

"come on then beautiful, come out and give us a twirl" he called in. She giggled and stepped out, twirling like a ballerina.

"how do i look then?" she asked, covering her face. He reached up and removed her hands from her face and held them in his grasp; "as beautiful as ever" he told her. This brought the biggest smile across her face before she went into the cubical to take the dress off and buy it.