~Still Best Friends~

'This plane ride seems to be dragging'
I thought to myself. Well it's worth it when I'm going to get to see my father after 289 years! This is a big day for me and I couldn't be happier!
My father Carlisle died when he and his workman went out vampire hunting. I know vampires? Fictional right? Wrong! They exist and now I know that because I am one and so is my father.
I was changed when I was walking home late from work one night. Let's just say it wasn't the idea to decline a ride from a colleges.
Well I can't change the past now atleast I get to see my father again....Oh and he doesn't know I even exist! Exciting right?!

~Skip Plane Rest Of Plane Ride~

"We have now landed in Forks, Washington" Yes! Finally! I do a happy dance. What just because I'm 289 doesn't mean anything I'm still 19 at heart!
Once I've gotten my luggage I see someone with a huge sparkly pink sign that says 'Welcome To Forks Gabriella Stone!' Wait what no-one knows who I am.
I sniff the air. Yup. Vampires.
I was over casually to the pixie like girl.
"Hey Gabriella! Your looking for Carlisle right?" She knows him?!
I do a quick scan of our surroundings and see that were in a secluded part of the Airport. Good now I can do this.
I grab her by her neck and pin her to the wall.
"How in hell do you know my father?!" I sneer.
I hear a growl behind me. Then a voice along with it that I know all too well.
"Let her go. Now!" Jay?
I drop her and turn around.
"Jay?" I question.
"Gaby?" It is him I knew it.
I jump into his arms and give him a huge bear hug.
"Um?, Excuse me but could you get of my husband Jazzy please?" Huh the pixie is Jay's wife?
"Husband?" I question.
"Yeah I'm Alice Cullen and that's my mate Jasper Hale. We've been married for quite some time now" she says happily.
"Woah! Good for you Jay! Didn't know you had it in you!"
"Haha, very funny. So is there any mate in your life yet?" He asks Of course not!
"Nope. Not yet Jay. I thought we would always be single together. But looks like you've gotten yourself a keeper." I say gesturing to Alice.
"Why yes I do Gaby. So we know why your here because Alice can see the future so that's why we're here to answer your question"
"Wow, Cool Ali!"
"Ali?"
"Oh yeah, One thing about me is that I never use full names only nicknames"
"Well okay we'll fill you in on the car ride there.
"Okay! Ali, Jay, Lead the way"

(A:N; How will Carlisle take the news and what will Paul and Sam do about having to share an imprint? There's also going to be an interesting twist. So make sure to read the next chapter when it's uploaded!)