~Not Helping~

~Gaby's POV~

-2 days later-

I'm currently laying in some sort of meadow, contemplating what I did in my human life to deserve bring faced with this sort of crisis.

I mean, I know I wasn't the best mannered of behaved human but surely I didn't deserve this?

"Bad things happen to good people sometimes" a voice breaks me from my thoughts.

I mean I sensed he was there so its not an utter surprise.

"Hey Edward" I sigh, turning to face him.

"Gaby, listen I know what's going on in your head right now. But I just have one piece of advice if you'll take it?" Edward states, taking a seat next to me.

"I'll listen to anything at this rate Edward" I sigh, flopping back onto the grass.

"Paul and Sam are your mates. They both, well one of them imprinted on you. But listen, it may have been a 'false call' imprint for one of them, but a vampires mate is never wrong. After I heard what happened, I done my own research for your own piece of mind. In over 20million years of vampires roaming this earth, none have mated with the wrong person. In other words, what I'm trying to say is that your haven't really mated with both of them only 1 of them. Now comes the hard part, figuring out who your just sexually attracted to and not mated to after all." Edward explains while I stare at him gobsmacked.

"Wait, so your telling me that I've not actually mated with Sam and Paul? Just one or the other?" I ask heavily confused.

"Yeah, in other terms you've got a crush on the other one. Yous believe you've mated/imprinted but it never did. It's happened before it's just extremely rare" He continues.

"So your saying that all I need to do is figure out who I've mated with?" I say.

"Precisely" Edward finishes.

"Well that sounds difficult" I groan, squashing my face into my palms.

Edward just chuckes beside me.

'Extremely difficult' I ponder to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------
Long time no update!
Extremely sorry but I hope you like this chapter!
Update soon
~ A x