Anthony, Anthony, Anthony, You Never Seem To Amaze Me - Chapter 5

*Yawns*

I woke up this morning feeling well rested and rejuvenated. I slept like a baby. I shifted positions on my bed and felt for my Iphone on my night stand next to my bed. When I finally found it, I slid my hand across at the bottom of the screen and punched in my password. I looked at the time, 9:00am. Wow I broke my record by two minutes I smiled happily at myself. I check my phone for any new notifications and any messages and replied to them. I was feeling a bit tired still so I decided to go back to sleep, maybe get a few more hours.

Ahh yes! I really love summer, go to bed whenever you want, do whatever you want when you want. I’m loving summer already. I fell asleep immediately. I clutched the blankets closer to my body to keep me warmer. The air conditioner in my room was going to make me freeze to death. My body was cold and numb. This shit was too cold for me. I threw the comforter off of me and marched up to the unit and put it on a moderate temperature. Now that’s much better. This time I was able to get a few more hours of sleep but I was rudely interrupted when….

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

“Go away.” I mumbled automatically. I heard a deep chuckle followed by a sigh.

“Not until you wake up” he said.

 I still wasn’t aware of whom it was but I thought that it wasn’t important.

“But I don’t want to get out of bed” I stated stubbornly, still not moving.

 “It’s still dawn” I mumbled not sure if he heard it or not.

“Sweetheart, it’s already noon.” I flew up immediately.

 I came face to face with Luke.

“Noon?” I asked perplexed, How could it be noon already. Last time I checked my phone it was 9am.”

“Yeah and by the way you sleep like a rock.” He stated narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

“By the way, HOW did you get into my house?” I asked confused.

“Easy, I broke all the glasses from the window in the backyard porch.” He stated simply shrugging as though I wasn’t a big deal.

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you!” I shouted at him.

“Dude, dude, chillax, I knocked on the front door and Timothy let me in.” he said.

 I released a breath I didn’t know I was holding in.

“Well I’m going downstairs, you coming?” I asked him exiting.

“Nahh I’m just going to stay in your room and sniff you panties.” He replied dead serious.

“Dude what the fuck is wrong with you! Get out!” I shouted at him and watched him leave my room.

 When he was passing in front of me, I smacked the back of his head.

“Oww! Someone’s getting a little too violent.” he said rubbing the back of his head, and then I noticed something on his neck.

“Oh my gosh! When did you get that hickey! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh I have to tell Rae and Miranda this.” I stated excitedly running back into my room and snatching up my phone.

 I was almost finish texting Rae and Miranda but then my phone was snatched away from me.

“Give it back you jerk!” I said shouting at him trying to reach my phone.

He used his height as an advantage and held my phone up in the air in his right hand waving it in the air. I wasn’t short or anything it’s just that Luke is really tall, like 6.6