The Best Summer Ever

It was the last day of school and summer was about to begin.  Today was the MOST CRAZIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!.Excitement was visible on every face. You can hear bits of conversation about what they had plan for their summer.

 "Wow, people are really excited for summer aren't they" I said to my best friend Rae-Ann, who I call Rae for short.

 "Who wouldn't be?!" she practically shouted at me with a huge grin on her face.

  I shrugged "I dunno".

 Well since you’re probably wondering who I am, I am Chloe Jeggins. I am 16  years of age and I live in Pasadena California. I have long platinum blonde hair which reaches my butt cheeks, pink lips and sexy green eyes *wink wink*. I also have a curvy body with good size boobs and ass, not too big not too small and I was average height.

 We headed over to our other friends who were sitting outside on a bench.

 "Heyyy people!" I hollered at my friends.

 James, Luke and Miranda were sitting at the table having a chat. James is the definition of what you would call a hottie! He plays football and swims so he has a well-defined body with an 8 pack and a real muscular body with tan skin. He has black hair and light grey eyes.

Miranda is a blonde also like myself, a real great body, light brown eyes and pink lips which I'm really jealous of. Last but not least, Luke. Luke was a fine ass boy with brown hair and really light brown eyes. He has a muscular body only because he goes to gym every day and workout.

 "Hey girls!" they all said simultaneously and I grinned back.

 "What's the plan for summer this year?" I asked.

 "Sleepover at each other's house, beach, camping blah blah blah?" I suggested.

 They all nodded their heads agreement. "Ok cool." 

The bell finally rang and dismissed school which meant that summer had finally began. I wasn't able to keep myself from grinning. I was just so happy I wouldn't have to see Mr. Dennis anymore, that man scares the beejeees out of me.

 "So Chloe, what you got planned for today?" Miranda asked.

 "Welllll, eat, sleep, watch a movie and maybe go for a walk to the park" I shrugged.

 "What about you?" I ask her.

 "I have no idea" She answered.

 "Ok cool. Later guys I’m out of this place!" I said waving at them showing the 'peace sign'.

 I got into my new shiny black Porsche and bounced out of this school compound and headed for home. The drive to my house from school wasn't really long it was just about 7 -10 minutes long. I reached home and pressed the knob and the white, pearly gates opened. I drove in and parked my car in an available space, hopped out of my car locked it and headed inside my three story house. It was vast, yeah my parents were loaded because my dad owned a company and my mom was a fashion designer. I had life great yeah, I know.

 I went inside my house and walked into the living room where I spend most of my time. I threw my bag on the table and shouted out "Mom, Dad, Brother I'm home!".

 I heard no responses other than a clearing of a throat. When I turned around I saw two gorgeous guys sitting on my couch. 

**************************************

A/N:  Hey Guys!!!! Well this is my first book and I would really like the support so Vote & Comment :)

Btw I love authors notes because I can use any amount of '!!!!!' I want lol.

  Don’t forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think..  also fan me :)