These Guys Really Make My Day - Chapter 3

I woke up hearing music blasting upon the third floor. Who the hell plays music at... I glanced up at my clock and it read 1:53...pm!! What the hell am I still doing sleeping when it's almost 2pm.

I walked up to the third floor and opened the door.  

"Aahh!!!" I screamed.

 I closed the door and ran back downstairs. There was Anthony standing naked... With no clothes on...like butt naked. A pair of strong arms grabbed me from the back. I Turned back to see who it was.  

Anthony.

"Why did you storm out?" He asked calmly.

"Well one..you're naked, and two I have never seen anyone naked before" I hesitated on replying. 

 "Sooo..... Like what you see?"he asked with a sly smirk.

"ummmmmm Yess, Noo, yes, maybe, I don't know how to respond to that" I cried in frustration.

 He waggled his eyebrows at me. I shook my head at him and stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

He had a sly smirk on his which told me exactly what his next move was.

Tickle war!!! 

"hah-ahh-ah-haha! s-stop! I-I can't b-breathe!!" I said between fits of laughter.

"Say I'm the sexiest man in the world! And I'd do you anytime" he said in a playful manner.

"Never!!!!!"

"Well you brought this upon yourself" he stated in a deep raspy voice. 

 "No! Please!" I begged

"Say it" he began tickling endlessly.

"Okay, okay I'll say it!!!" I said dying for air to enter my lungs.

"Your the sexiest man in the world, and I'll do you anytime" I said with a poker face.

"Aww I'd do me to" he said with huge grin on his face.

"You arrogant bastard!" I stuck my tongue at him

"Ughh get a room!"  

I snapped my head to the source of the voice. Timothy chuckled and then walked away. I shook my head at him.

"Did you guys eat?"

"Yeah...you're mom made breakfast for us." 

"Okay"

I headed up towards my bathroom and took a long refreshing bath. I brushed my teeth afterwards and went into my walk in closet. I decided on yellow tank top and a black shorts and slipped on my yellow old Navy slippers and walked downstairs and saw Timothy eating a sandwich....wow that boy can eat.

"Sup Tim Tim?" I asked

"I'm good" was all he said still looking at the sandwich.

"Well at least watch me while I’m speaking to you!" I walked away and entered the living room and sat down next to Anthony.

 He put his arm around my shoulder, I thought it was a nice gesture so I snuggled closer to him. I looked up at him from the corners of my eyes and saw a smile on his face, awww he's so cute. We were currently watching The Big Bang Theory....that show always makes my day better. After a while Timothy joined us. A Big Bang marathon was showing for the entire day. We didn't even get up from out seats..only to pee. 

 I really like these brothers they're really cool. Apparently Rae forgot about me or she had other plans. Either way I didn't mind... more time with the brothers, I smiled to myself 

**************************

A/N 

hey guys another chappy :)

  Don’t forget to follow me if you haven’t yet!

Vote

 Comment

I  would really appreciate it.