Closer.

~Our masks fell,the chords snapped and we bounced,closer.

His doubts echoed through;what would this mean for us?I hated him at that moment,even more so than I usually would,because I know that I'll never able to answer.That I'll never be able to give myself to him as he hopes I would,I'll never be able to learn to love him when I can't even love myself.Not when I glance in the mirror behind him and see two different shadows from my past,mocking me.

A once beautiful and passionate woman,her head tilted now towards him in obvious show of affection,and ecstasy.And a once largely built man with paint stained fingers,holding her tenderly close,testing how far she can go without surrendering to him.Never one to disappoint,she always surrendered.That man was so different than the man she is now with,in fact they are nothing alike,almost like he never existed.Maybe because they are brothers,she so desperately tries to find a resemblance of one in the other,so that she can hold them both closer,and never let go,not like she did before.

In a hurry and familiarity,coaxing her was a thrilling adventure to him,she was unpredictable.And he was obsessed with her and with breaking her,and everything else that linked her with his brother.For he knew that the memory of his brother to her was like a curse and a lifeline all in one,it tethered her,and provided hope.But at same time a lot of demons have replaced them,and she's letting them,just like she let him.Soon she'll completely fade and finally he'll consume and take her place.

All through the night,they stayed like that,till he was sated and she was gone.

Dedicated to both littlecinnamon and Lana_sky because of their presence here on wattpad,their exquisite writing,and their dark and gripping stories,I wouldn't have decided to share some of my writings here,or knew what to do with my life.Am only 17 but you have given me so much inspiration and helped a lot-technically your stories but whatever-.So thank you,and I hope you read it and like it.

Any feedback is appreciated,so please comment and vote.