Forgotten *Justin Bieber*

*Flashback*

Zoe, 6 Years Old.. Justin, 6

ZOE POV

I sit on the stool and eat chunks of watermelon. The cold juice runs down my neck making me shiver. Mom waters the roses.

As im finishing my watermelon a moving truck passes by. I look up and watch it park next door. I smile and run to the beggining of their lawn, ive been waiting for this day.

"Zoe come're" Mom sighs. I scowl and walk slowly back to our lawn. I slump on the stool.

"Are they going to have a kid?" I ask.

Mom turns off the hose and shrugs. "Cant say i havent spoken to the owner" She says focusing on the roses. She taps her chin then plucks a petal from a uneven rose.

"Thats better isint it Zoe?" she asks. I dont look but nod. A man with brown hair comes out of the truck and takes out a box. On the side it reads "Books and Toys". I squeal, they do have a kid!.

"THEY HAVE A KID!" I yell dancing on the porch. I stop to notice mom is gone and the man with the fluffy brown hair is looking at me and smiling. My face turns bright red. He waves.

"Hi" i choke out. He continues unloading the boxes.

Dad comes out and picks up a watermelon chunck and eats it. "Clean up your mess" he says pointing at the bowl. I sigh and bring it inside. I peek out the window, no sight of a kid. I try to read then dance then eat cheese and crackers but im inpatient. I finally decide to relax outside. I bring a beach chair outside and lay down with my hat and sunglasses. The sun immediatly goes to work and burns my legs and arms. I should have not worn shorts.

Mom comes and parks herself infront of me.

"Will you want pink lemonade?" she says. I nod happily. She chuckles and rolls her eyes. I hear her flip flops hit against her heel then back on the ground over and over until the sound is gone, I get up and creep beside moms flower bed. I pick up one of her best roses and pull. "Please forgive me" I plead with my eyes shut tight. I open my eyes again and hear moms flipflops.

Click click click. I panick and run to the bush. I place the rose carefully in between a twig and berries. I run to my chair and try to act normal. Mom hands me my pink lemonade with a lemon and tiny umbrella. Aw man I feel bad now. I gulp and smile.

"BTW I saw that" she says. I smile shyly and cover my face.

"Hand me the rose Zoe". I get up and grab it.

"Please let me keep the rose" I plead. Mom sighs and cuts the stem. She carefully puts it in my hair. She walks away. I sip my lemonade and look next door. Standing right there, is a little boy playing with power rangers. Cute.

·*·*·*·*

How ya like? :)