Goodbye

*2 Years Later*

Justin, 15 Zoe, 15

Zoe POV

I hold Justins hand tightly and hug him letting a tear free.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too peanut head" he smiles trying to make me happy. I get up and pack my clothes, the last thing I needed to pack. We were moving to New York since dad got a job over there and mom and dad thought it was a fresh start. We really didnt need one though because our lifes were perfectly fine. I collapsed into Justins lap freely and cried. He cradled me like the baby I was. He set me down on the carpet since my bed was already packed. I sniffled. I don't wanna leave Justin ill miss you" I say.

"I'm sad to see you go to, but right now you gotta be my strong Zoe" he says. Dad yells at me from downstairs.

I sigh and grab my luggage. "Will you come with me to the airport?" I ask. He nods and fishes out something from his pocket. He hands me a cute ring settled in a purple leather box. It was the ring he used when we will try to cheer me up by pretending to propose to me. I take it happily.

"Oh and I almost forgot" he says. He hands me a photo album. I flip to the first pages. The first picture is when we met. Im playing power rangers with Justin. The second one is when were were playing in the water with our matching necklaces. He still has his and I do too. But Justin wears it as a bracelet though so it wont look girly. The other pictures are our childhood and us.growing up together. "I love it" I whisper. I flip to the last page. It has a picture of me and Justin kissing, that was our middle school dance, my worst dance ever. We started going out that day but broke up later since we were better off as best best best friends. Me and Justin boarded on our car with my parents. I sighed and looked at Justin. He took my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder.