Marriage

Zoe : 22

Justin: 22

ps i did changes on the last chapter

so you probably want to back.

*°*°*°*°*

Justin POV

"Selena!" I yell.

She pops out from under the water.

"Whatt?" she asks.

"Nothing" I laugh.

Selena rolls her eyes and pops back underwater.

my babe is so sexy.

"babeee!" I yell.

a couple minutes later she pops back.

"ju- ... She begins but I jump in the water next to her. She screams and I splash water all over her face. We both start laughing hysterically. She kisses my cheek.

"what are you looking for?" I ask her slipping on my goggles. My eyes burn if I go underwater without them.

"a bracelet I lost last week" she says. I nod and go underwater. All I see is blue, as I go further I see, dark blue... further, dark blue. Until finally I see a purple thing.

jackpot!

I pull on it but it's a little but to heavy for a bracelet. I pull until i'm holding a bra. Shit, that was selenas bikini. I gulp but instead gulp water. i sputter and pop up for air. Selena is already up, covering her parts.

"give me it juju" she whines.

I shake my head.

"cmon, paparazzi will flash".

"kiss first" I say.

she leans in and gives me a salty kiss. I give her bikini back and dive back underwear until I see a floating bracelet. I grab It and read the print.

"for my one and only love" it reads.

wtf?!

"selena! I found it!" I scream.

"thanks" she says extending her arm.

"who gave it to you??"I ask. She snatches it and flees out the pool.

weird.

*°**°

Zoe pov

"fix your dress sweetie, you want to look good for Draco huh?" mom asks. Todays my wedding.

"yea mom" I rolled my eyes.

Draco is a sweet, funny guy but unfortunately if he doesn't get it his way he can ... he can abuse. I'm only marrying him because he proposed and I dont want him sexually touching him for the rest of my life just because i didn't marry him.

"Mom..." I begin wanting to tell her the truth. A single tear rolls down my cheek.

"Aw, sweetie what's wrong?" she asks.

On second thought, I dont want to get her involved in this. I wipe my tear away with my thumb.

"nothing" I say with a smile.

She hugs me.

"just, can I be alone for a few moments?" I ask.

"sure honey... just dont be late" she says.

I nod and watch her leave. I take a huge deep breath and start crying, ruining the makeup that mom took 4 hours on. I wipe my tears and try to fix my makeup, it's no use. I cant stop crumb, i'm not happy with marrying Draco.

I look at my closet until finally I spot my old diary. I grab it from the top shelf and flip through pages.

There's pages full of stories on how much fun I had with my old best friend, Justin. I wonder what happened with him... I dont know, whatever.

I flip to the last page. There's a contract.

"I will marry Justin Bieber and never ever marry someone else... I HAVE to wait for my prince.. I know it will happen and that's a promise" It reads in my teenage bubble letters.

A promise. Full of crap, I would never marry him. I set my diary down, open to the contract page. I fix my makeup but it just looks ugly I look like a barbie.

instead, I add some mascara and eyeliner. I rest against the closet shelf after i'm done, thinking of what will happen when me and Draco are married and living in a house, alone. I will have to manage to keep him happy.

even though it will never come true, I want to be living with Justin Bieber this very moment instead of crying in my bedroom, or at least see my Best friend for the last time before Draco takes my hand in marriage.