Không

Introduction:
This may or may not be the result of listening to Taylor Swift's album on repeat. So here's Welcome to New York.
---
Warnings:
There will be use of vulgar language, homosexuality, and some other issues.
If you are uncomfortable with any of these, I suggest that you leave. If you are comfortable with this then let's go!
---
<unedited>
---
"Okay, the plane has touched down, we apologize for the inconvenience the storm has caused, but please overlook the unexpected turbulence and fly with us again next time!" I heard the frazzled flight attendant on the overhead speakers, most likely gritting through a forced smile.

The flight had been horrendous, and there was no way I was going to ever fly again after this experience.

"Boy, that was some flight, eh son?" Karen, the nice elderly woman who had sat next to me, smiled.

"Yeah, the plane shook so much that I thought that we were going to fall out of the sky and disappear like that Malaysia Airlines flight," I groaned to her.

"Well, we'd best get off. My son is waiting for me. Have fun in New York, Zayn," she got up from beside me and grabbed her bag from the overhead, which I had tried to help her with, but she had stopped me, "I'm not that old yet, sonny," she had said and walked down the aisle, exiting the plane.

I looked out of the window, which I had been lucky enough to be placed at, and smiled at the lights that shone in the dark city. They lit up the night, forming a massive arrangement of colors.

"Well Zayn, welcome to New York."
---
[A/N]: And one, two, ready, go.
WELCOME TO NEW YORK, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU. WELCOME TO NEW YORK, WELCOME TO NEW YORK.
Aye, our Zaynie is in New York.

Sidenote: This was written back when Taylor's Swift album just came out, so this was awhile back, but I decided to release it because now I'm back! Cover is in the works too by the way, so bear with me in the mean time.