Hey

Hi my name is Alina Lynn Porter. I'm 18 and I guess I consider myself cute. I have brown long hair with blond  high lights and light brown skin. I'm 5'5 and I live in Hampton, Virginia. I swear if it wasn't for my three best friends Jamie, Ryan and Victoria I don't know how I would be able to make it in my house. See I'm the youngest of six kids plus I'm the only girl. I have  only one parent in the house which is my mom Brianna who is at work right now she is a nurse. Life is kinda good, I guess life in 1992 ain't so bad either.  It's 6:30 am I quickly jump outta bed and go into my bathroom to take a shower. 20 minutes later I get out of the shower and put on my sweet vanilla lotion and perfume I quickly do my hair and put on my underwear and braw.  Then I put on my grey t-shirt and blue high waisted jeans with my red doc martens. I then put on my dark red lipstick and a little bit of my moms mascara. I quickly run downstairs and grab a plate of  eggs,bacon and waffles. 7:00 I try to avoid my brother kicking my leg under the table and eat my food quickly. I put my plate in the sink and run to the bathroom really fast to brush my teeth and get my blue book bag and keys. I head for the door and leave the house getting into my 1992 Honda Accord.  10 minuets later I arrive at Hampton high I look around and see Ryan, Victoria and Jamie we all hug and talk and gossip. Then Jodeci walks in and I think that's when all the girls eyeballs just popped out of the socket and dropped. See now me and my friends we don't really get in to all that feenin over Jodeci crap we just ignore it and laugh. As Jodeci walk in the school and to their lockers I realized I only had 1 minute until miss bakers English class I quickly grabbed my books and ran into the class room and took my seat. I looked at the board and it said PoP quiz I thought to myself this is gonna be a long day.