Stories, legends

The next day Dipper woke up earlier, he didn't want to see how red Mabels eyes were from all the crying. And he also didn't want her to see how red and puffy his eyes were from all the crying. He got into the shower and slowly rinsed his hair. He stepped out staring into the mirror.

《 I look like crap》As he went out of the bathroom he saw Mabel dashing down the stairs.Dipper thought it was odd since she always takes a shower in the morning as well.

Mabel ran into the kitchen and kissed her mom goodbye.

"Mabel where are you going?"

"Ummm, I'm going to school on my bike if that's ok with you." her mother stared at her for a while.

"Fine." and without hesitating Mabel ran outside, got on her bike and peddled away.

Dipper walked down the stairs preparing himself mentally of how he would look and what he would say to Mabel. And as he reached the bottom he heard the door close and running footsteps. When he entered the kitchen Mabel was nowhere to be found.

Sh-she left...》he felt his heart shrink a bit and it hurt...alot.

"Mom, where's Mabel?" Dipper scratched his neck and put on his hat.

"Oh, you just missed her, she decided to go to school on her bike...she looked like she was in a hurry."

"W-wow! That's umm, yeah that's Mabel, you know her, she likes doing...uhh ...excercise. We should get going mom. Please."

After Dipper got to school he immediately looked for her.

《I know exactly where you are... with Marc.》He stomped over to where he thought would be more probable to find them.

Mabel peddled her bike so quick she almost fell down a couple of times. When she finally got there she found Marc waiting for her on the steps like she told him to do.

"Hello Mabel!" she dropped her book bag and hugged him, he hugged back. Tears started falling down her face, she needed a hug from a friend.

"It'll be alright Mabel...shhhh, shhhh, it's ok." Marc whispered to her. Mabel blushed and let go wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"Thank you Marc, for the hug, usually guys would stand there like walls of brick not knowing what to do." he chuckled.

"Well, it's easy after having experience."

what does he mean?

They started walking to Marc's classroom since he still didn't know his way. Marc told her stories of when he lived in Scottland and told her all the beautiful things he's saw.

"Well over here there's nothing real special only maybe the lazer tag alley or this pizza place where if you eat 2 whole pizzas in 30 minutes, you get to create your own pizza and they'll use it for 2 weeks to see if people like it." Marc started laughing hard, crouching down becuase he couldn't take it.

"Ummm, Marc...haha ...it wasn't that funny hahaha..." Marc stood up and wiped a tear off his face.

"haha...I'm sorry Mabel...it's just that I imagined a man shoving the pizza down his throat just to make his own pizza! He should put his own pizza place if he wants to make his own pizza...I mean why create one...when you can create more." Marc started laughing again. It took her a moment but she finally understood. But rather in a more poetic way

why only manage to take a chip of wood using a small pocket knife off a tree when you can have logs by using an ax.》She laughed with him while they walked to chemistry.