A bit of the truth

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU STILL DON'T HAVE IT?!" his sudden voice boomed from every angle.

"We're terribly sorry....b-but she let him slip away!" Gideon accused.

"You let her slip away too! You lying son of a-"

"SILENCE!" They both jumped,afraid of what this being might do to them for their poor job. Pacifica looked everywhere, trying to find a way out.But there wasn't, they were trapped.

Bill finally made himself visible,appearing in the middle of the non-colored room.He circled around them reading their thoughts consuming their fear, and listening to their racing heart beats. He enjoyed this, he enjoyed being feared. Pacifica was growing impatient, she opened and closed her hands ,hoping for the best,or atleast hoping for another chance.

"I gave you two one job,and that was to get a hold of the journal. But you haven't...." Bill looked towards Gideon. "What happened?!"

The white haired boy flinched, but quickly regained control of himself.

"She...she was fast, and some how grew stronger. Mabel, she claimed she didn't know where the journal was....she hit me!" Gideon yelled,panicking, knowing what Bill will do to him if he failed his mission.

Bill laughed, he laughed and he chuckled. The triangular figure wiped a tear falling from his eye. And finally took a deep breath.

"So you're telling me,that Mabel Pines! That she beat you up?!" Bill began to laugh again,but much louder, filling the whole room with a sick,and uncomfortable vibe.

Pacifica dared to look at Gideon letting a small giggle slip out.

"Oh you shut your mouth, you blonde headed idiot!" Gideon charged towards Pacifica standing only two feet away.

"You had Dipper in your grasp, well what the hell happened huh?! You said this would be easy for you cuase eeeeverything you do comes out just like you planned it at the last minute!" Pacifica's face paled, as Gideon's face grew a color of crimson red.

Bill was really enjoying what was happening in front of him but he needed to get back to the point.

"As much as I love watching you two fight and argue...." the room grew a dark red "I STILL DON'T HAVE THE JOURNAL!" He yelled in his monstrous voice. Pacifica threw herself to the floor covering her ears.

"I'm sorry! Ok,I'm sorry! Just p-please,give us another chance,just one more.....and we will get you that journal." The blonde headed girl pleaded.

"Hmmmm...." Bill stroked his non-existing chin. "I covered my part of the deal....which was to let you...." he pointed towards Pacifica "feel what real happiness was for a day..." Pacifica's head dropped,she remembered well. After the twins left Gravity Falls things with her parents started to get bad,really bad.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You useless little garbage!" Her father yelled at her as she snuck into the house after coming from a party.

"What the hell were you doing over there! And at these hours! What do you think people are going to say when they find out that you were in a party full of 18 year olds!" He grabbed his terrified daughter by the arm violently. Her mother came running down the stairs.

"What's going-" the woman who used to have a well preserved face and a clean cutis now had bags under eyes,and a dull look.Her hair was falling and white stray hairs were very visible.She quickly understood the situation,and kept quiet.

The blonde headed girl cried trying to get away from her father,but he only made her get near him.He took one whiff of her breath,and he violently slapped her.She fell to the floor holding her hand up to her cheek which was starting to have a very red handed figure appear.