The Date

~Scarlett's P.O.V.~

As I was driving home, I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Cindy.

From: Cindy

To: Me

omg how was it?

I grabbed my phone and read her text but put it back down as I made a turn. Then I felt my phone vibrated again.

From: Cindy

To: Me

I know you've read this -.-

I read the text message and laughed my area off. She's just too cute. Moments later I parked on my driveway and found Cindy angrily speed walking towards me.

"I know you've read both my text messages! And you still didn't reply!" Cindy says, crossing her arms.

"I was driving!" I reasoned.

"Oh," she says and I rolled my eyes at her.

"So.." she starts. "Tell me everything!"

"Okay," I said quickly, getting excited.

"Was he nice?" she asks me.

"He was more than nice!" I told her. "He was incredibly sweet and caring!"

"Aww," she says.

"Plus he's really cute," I said, dreamily.

"Wow," she says. "And you thought a rapist."

"Correction. I thought he was a criminal," I pointed out. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, tell me about everything else!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Okay, okay," I said. "Okay, so, I met him back at the bakery and we talked a bit and we kept talking. He told a couple of jokes and stuff and in the end he walked me to the car," I said, trying to avoid the kissing part.

"That's it? He just walked you to the car?" she asks me, smirking.

"Mhm," I said.

"He didn't do anything else?" she asks, raising an eye brow.

"It's really late," I told her, doing a fake yawn. "I got to go."

"Oooh, you kissed didn't ya?" sje asks, smirking hee arse off.

"Good night," I said, turning around and smiling at the thought of the kiss, while I hear Cindy howl.

"Night," she said.

I walked inside my house and went upstairs. I felt my phone vibrated. I groan at the thought, thinking it was Cindy, but it was really Harry.

From: Harry

To: Me

Hey, I just wanted to make sure you got home safely :)

From: Me

To: Harry

Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you :D

From: Harry

To: Me

So.. Are you free tomorrow?"

From: Me

To: Harry

Are you asking me on another date?

From: Harry

To: Me

Yes, yes I am

From: Me

To: Harry

Then, yes, I am free tomorrow :p

From: Harry

To: Me

Alright, then, I'll see you tomorrow, love ;)

From: Me

To: Harry

I'll see you then, curly ;)

I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. I changed into my onesie and jumped. I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Harry

To: Me

Night, love :D

From: Me

To: Harry

Good night, Harry :D

I turned my phone setting to loud and I set it on my nightstand and snuggled inside my covers. For the first time in months, I feel safe. And the last thought I had before going to sleep was Harry.

A/N: Hey, guys! I updated.. Yeah.. So did you like it? Ya'll need to start commenting -.-