Summer Love (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

This story is copyrighted. Please don't try stealing any parts of my story and that means plots, ideas, characters, etc. I did work hard on this and it wouldn't be fair for you to take it. That goes for ALL my stories! Have fun reading!

Prologue:

I walked out of the house wearing an over sized sweater and shorts. I walked to this bakery and waited in line. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it.

From: Scarlett

To: Cindy

I'm at the the bakery, you need anything?

From: Cindy

To: Scarlett

Cappuccino? What are you getting?

From: Scarlett

To: Cindy

Same :p see you back at your house?

From: Cindy

To: Scarlett

kk

I slid my phone back into my pocket and waited in line. When it was my turn, I stepped forward and told the cashier my order. I payed for it and he gave me the receipt. I then step aside and waited at a table. When my number was called, I got up and went to the cashier. I shoved the reciept in my pocket and I grabbed the two cappucinos.

"Thanks," I said and he nodded. I was halfway to the door when I noticed something different about my cup. There was writing on it. A bunch of numbers and the words Call me. I turned around and smiled at him and continued walking back to Cindy's house.

A/N: Heyyy guysss! So let me know if you liked this prologue! If you like it, I'll continue. If you don't, then I probably won't.. :p Read my other story The Girl Next Door!