Back at the Condo

They all arrived back at Tyler's condo. Kait couldn't get over how nice it was. Oddly Tyler opened the door for Kait and she started to blush, once again.

"Oh.. Well thank you." Kait said almost stuttering.

"Oh Tyler, you're such a gentlemen." Brad joked and punched his arm.

"Yeah, yeah." Tyler said as he still kept looking at Kait.

Okay by now Kait was getting a little annoyed by how much Tyler was starring at her but she couldn't say anything to him because to be honest, she was probably staring at him just as much.

Marshall, his chocolate lab, was waiting for them at the door. Tyler opened the door to the pup wagging his tail like crazy, as if the tail was gonna fall off!

"Hey there buddy!!!" Tyler said in a cute puppy voice.

Kait giggled, "he is so cute, I love dogs." She looked up and smiled at Tyler.

Brad went and helped himself to a beer from Segs fridge.

"You want anything Seggy?" Brad yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, I'll take a southern comfort on the rocks." Tyler yelled back

"You want anything Kait?" Tyler asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah, you pick." Kait said smiling.

Kait has never felt so happy in her life. Coming to Dallas was the best decision she could make. If only she met Tyler sooner.

"Brad, put some tequila on the rocks too while you're at it." Tyler yelled.

"Woah woah woah. Tequila?!?" Kait gasped.

Tyler giggled, "what's wrong with a  little tequila? Gotta let loose some how." He smirked

Kait thought, *He was right, he seemed to be always right, plus, maybe it will get my mind off Nick. Ugh Nick.*

Brad brought over everyone's drinks to where Tyler & Kait were sitting in the living room.

"You guys sure are going with the hard liquor huh?" Brad laughed downing his beer.

Kait took a sip of her tequila and soured her face.

"Bad choice Ty, bad choice" Kait laughed.

Tyler looked at her and smiled, "it's alright, grab a beer to chase it."

She got up to get a beer, she was wearing leggings and a tank top, Tyler watched her as she walked to the kitchen.

"Yo bro, stop starring at my sister." Brad joked.

Tyler was caught in a daze when he heard Brad say that.

"Huh? I'm not doing anything brothah." Tyler said laughing.

Kait sat back down on the couch and just said 'fuck it' and decided to chug the tequila, then chug the beer.

"Woah Kait..." Brad and Tyler both said.

"Sorry, just trying to let loose you know?"

Kait got up to grab a couple more beers and a shot of tequila.

"Come on boys, you gonna drink slow or catch up to me?" Kait joked after downing her shot of tequila and another beer.

Tyler was in shock and turned on by how much she was drinking, he loved every minute of it. Brad and Tyler both shrugged and decided to just get shitfaced tonight.