The Flight

Kait had set her alarm for 5:45 AM. Brad was up at 5:00AM, he always was up early for some reason. It was 6:00AM and Kait wasn't downstairs.

"KAIT. Where the fuck are you?! WERE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT." Brad screamed up the stairs.

Kait shot out of bed and she was shocked that she slept in 15 minutes late, she had to rush because it took her awhile to do her make up. She wanted to look good when she arrived in Dallas because Tyler was picking them up.

Brad and Kait got to airport and just passed through security. They were waiting to board the plane when a little girl about 6 years old wearing a Bruins shirt walked up to us.

"Hello mr.marchand!" The cute little girl said in her squeaky voice. Kait let out an awe.

"Hi there! Big Bruins fan?" Brad said to the little girl.

"Uh huh! Look! I even have you on the back of my shirt!"

Brad smiled from ear to ear. He pulled out a permanent marker and said, "Hey thanks! Let me sign that for you!" The little girls face got beet red and you could tell she was so happy!

"Wow. This is so cool! Thank you so much!" She ran in for a hug, Brad was so happy he could make the girl happy! They loudspeaker called our flight to start boarding.

"That's our flight, it was nice meeting you!" Brad said to the little girl.

"Okay! Thank you so much, you're awesome. GO BRUINS!" The little girl ran off to tell her parents.

As they boarded the plane Kait couldn't get over how nice Brad was to the little girl. Being his sister and all she figured he'd be a little douche!

"I think it's great how you treat your fans!"

"Oh shut up..." Brad said to Kait.

Kait was sitting window seat but she just decided to lean back and relax during the flight. She had her earphones on and was listening to some tunes. As one of her favorite songs just got over, one of her least favorite songs started playing. It was her least favorite song because it was her and Nicks song. She wasn't fully over him yet that's why she needed to get out of town. Changing the song was an option but she just couldn't. Tears started to flow from her eyes she had to turn her head, she didn't want her brother seeing her like this. As the song got over, she took some deep breaths and pulled herself together.

They were about to land in about 5 minutes so she turned on her camera to check her make up. Of course, her eyes were still a little red from crying.

"Are you excited?" Brad asked Kait as they were told they could take off their seat belts.

"Yeah definitely!!"

Brad squinted his eyes because he noticed hers looked like she was crying.

"What's wrong?" Brad asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your eyes. They're red." Brad said concerned.

"Oh... Oh it's nothing.."

Brad decided to just let it go seeming that it seemed like she didn't want to talk about it.

They walked off the plane and she was so ready to have a wild month in Dallas. Brad shot Tyler a text saying he was by the Starbucks. As they we're walking over, she saw Tyler. It was really him.