Locking Eyes

Tyler looked up from his phone. Kait's heart nearly stopped when she saw him look up. She quickly looked down. Brad waved to Tyler.

"Hey Kait, look! It's Tyler!" Brad said.

Kait looked up slowly, face turning as red as a cherry. They were almost face to face. They locked eyes.

Brad caught Tyler gazing at her, Kait just couldn't even look at Tyler she was so nervous.

As Brad went in for the 'bro hug' he said, "What's up man? This is my sister Kait. She just wanted to come."

Kait looked up, face was still red.

"Hi." She said smiling.

"Hey." Tyler smirked.

Kait nearly melted, his smirk was so perfect, he's so perfect. She can't even deal with it.

They stared each other in the eyes for awhile, Brad was kinda getting weirded out so he decided to break the silence.

"How ya been buddy?!? Wanna show us around or go back to your place first?"

Tyler stuttered after trying to get his eyes off of Kait. Kait giggled, she was starting to loosen up.

"Oh uh yeah sure! Let's go back to my place first so you can put your bags and shit in there!"

They got into Tyler's black Cadillac Escalade, leather interior, it was the perfect car for him. They pulled up to a wicked nice condo. Two floors, big patio, of course it was nice, Tyler was a rich man.

They walked in and Kait was stunned by how nice it was.

"Wow." That's all Kait could get out.

"Nice looking place there Seggy."

"Oh you know, not as good as the Boston one but it does it's work."

Psh, If this wasn't as good at the Boston one then damn, the Boston place must've been NICE.

Tyler went upstairs, showed Brad where he was going to sleep and where Kait was going to sleep.

"Hope this is okay for you." Tyler said to Kait.

"Yeah it's perfect! Thanks so much." She said blushing, she hoped her eyes weren't red still from crying.

Tyler starred at her smiling for a couple minutes again.

"I'm glad you came with Brad! It's so great to meet you!"

Kait was nearly dead. If he kept talking to her she was done. Nah, just kidding.

"I'm glad I came too! I needed to get out, I've had a couple rough weeks."

Oh god... why did I just say that Kait thought in her head.

Tyler looked concerned so she looked away hoping for Brad to come back from putting his stuff away.

Right before Tyler could say something Brad came back. Kait was relieved... she didn't want to get into detail about Nick just yet.

"Hey! Wanna show us around the city now?" Brad said eagerly.

"Oh yeah sure lets go!" Tyler stated.