Introduction to the Author

Hello everyone! Those of you who have read my others works will know that I have not updated or edited any of my stories for a while. I'll explain why but first: if you have read my other works, thank you for being here and I appreciate you in every way. But if you haven't; that's cool and I welcome you to my newest story. I just want this story to work. I have been thinking about writing about my favorite YouTuber, (Markiplier, duh) and I held back from writing for a couple of reasons.

For one thing, I had a lot of trouble with my account and I had almost gotten hacked a couple times. I almost deleted my account, but I decided that instead of using my phone and iPad to write stories, that I would use my laptop because my account was always glitching out when I wrote stories and my messages weren't working correctly so for other collab stories I was trying to write, I was having problems and I could no longer write those stories nor the non-collab ones. However, I was able to start using my laptop and I can now write stories on Wattpad again. The only problem I have with my laptop is the messages; which means that collab stories will not be able to happen (which I am upset about and I apologize to those who were looking forward to it like I was).

Another reason that I was debating whether or not to write this story was because I had been watching Markiplier on YouTube for a long time and did not read any of these other fan fictions about him until just recently. I didn't want to start reading Markiplier fan fictions at first (mostly because I wasn't sure how people wrote them and I hadn't been on my account in probably a year), but I really like Markiplier fan fictions and how they put it into the reader's perspective instead of the author's. After I started reading them, I really wanted to start writing them myself.

The last reason why I debated writing this story was because I applied for a special Performing Arts school that is VERY hard to get into; and I got accepted. The school is very academic, and I knew that this would mean that I would rarely have time to be able to write and update this story. But I have decided to do it anyway. I won't have a constant schedule, because I don't even know what my real life situation is yet, however, if you guys will be patient with chapters, it would be much appreciated and much easier for me to get them out.

I also wanted to let those who have not read stories like this, (Blank x reader type stories), what certain letter's and symbols mean while reading the story:

y/n - Your name
y/l/n - Your last name 

And that's pretty much all you need to know for right now! But there are more of these little symbol thingys and if any others come into a chapter I will make sure to include them before I start that chapter. So that's basically it. Thank you for reading this little introduction if you did. I know I'm a boring mess but thank you for reading. Please make sure to comment any suggestions you have. And if you like this story (when the first chapter gets published... Lol) then make sure to vote! Thanks so much! Love you all!

-Brianne @ _briannex3_