I tried to make a dramatic exit but failed horribly

Hi hi,
Me again
Love this story
Chapter four
Yay
Izzi
Xxx

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

"It's not that bad," my dad,Paul, said as he stepped out of the moving van dressed in a dark blue polo shirt and denim jeans.

"Really?" I said, not fully believing him.

He put his arm around my shoulders and I felt more comfortable with the situation. Even though, i still don't like the house at all.

"Well let's get it over with," I mumbled.

I pulled my suitcase up to the front door and the door opened for me.

This house already gives me the creeps!

I walked in and I saw that the entrance was the blandest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Have the previous owners ever heard of decor because it could sure do with some.

My mum followed me in and screamed.

I was puzzled as to why she ran out until I saw a mouse the size of a boulder and then I ran out myself screaming.

🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁

Later on that day we were sat on a load of boxes eating takeaway pizza that took the guy like an hour to find us.

"So school tomorrow Fi, do you know any girls there?"my mum asked

"Oh no only Shannon darling!" I said angrily

"Oh so that's good you have an old friend there with you," my dad implied

"Oh yeah because she was my beeeest friend," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Do you even remember what she did to me?" I asked

"Oh yeah!" They both spoke in unison witch kind of creeped me out.

I took my pizza slice and tried to make a dramatic exit but failed horribly after falling over a box full of China.

I hastily ran up the stairs breaking a step on the stairs in the process.

Oh they did tell me we had woodworms. I think I should have listened.

Oh well.

I threw myself onto my bed.

CRACK!

A I think I just broke my head board.

I should really stop breaking things.

I threw my pjs over myself. Put on the tv then switched it off again because it didn't work.

So I decided just eat my pizza and read.

I must be awful at reading because when I woke up the next morning I had pizza stuck to my face.