Chapter 6: The Shapeshifter's Stripes

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

(Louis' P.O.V.)

If you we're wondering, yes I did it on purpose. I pushed Niall into Liam for a reason. I feel like I have to put them together or else everything will be ruined. When I say, 'everything' even I don't know what I mean, but it just felt right for me to do that.

After the intense make out sension that they both shared, Niall said good night and hopped into the ocean. Liam just made the situation more awkward then it already was. He went to bed with flushed cheeks and a confused look as he crawled under a big leaf near the fire. I felt a little bad.

But I know that it should have happened sooner or later. It might have been better later, but for now they hardly even knew each other and it would not have been the same. It probably would have been more awkward... So I congratulate my self on the wonderful job.

I have been sitting here, poking the fire with a big stick for about an half an hour. Right after Liam went to bed I started to talk to Harry a little bit more. When I was talking to him I forgot where I was because I was so lost in the conversation I didn't see all of the trees and stars around me. Harry soon fell asleep in the awkward part of the conversation where you want to say something but you don't want to interrupt the other person speaking if they start talking.

Well anyway, I am sitting here bored out of my brain. I am not the slightest bit tired at all. Usually I fall asleep late because I don't want to go to bed, and then I wake up really tired and wanting to stay in bed. I know that I might be weird but I don't really care what you think! Anyway, I am pretty sure that someone is following us.

I didn't really want to tell the other boys because I didn't want to get them all too worried, especially my Hazza. I don't even understand how Hazza and I got so close in one day, and it scares me. We act like we are best friends. Speaking of friends, I need to talk to Max again. I need to ask that dude a couple of questions.

" What do you want to ask me Louis?"

I turn around to see a familiar red glowing guy standing right behind me. "Max!!" I yelled out while giving him a huge bear hug. When I looked up at him he had a small frown upon his face.

"What's wrong Max?"

He sighed and then began to explain his story. So much for asking my questions. With a small huff I tuned back into Max telling his story. "I-it's about Don." "Who's Don?" I ask because I really don't remember him ever mentioning the name Don before.

"H-he is a starperson like me, b-but he's orange."

"So why are you so upset?"

"I think e hates me..."

"Why does it matter if he hates you, even though I am sure that nobody could ever hate a kind and sweet person like you."

"H-he's my best mate and I love him."

I had a weird feeling that he didn't just love Don, but he was in love with him.

"I-I am."

"Then why do you think that he hates you?" I

was getting really curious where this was going.

"B-because I kissed-d h-him."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

This is a terrible chapter, yes I know. This was just a filler so please bear with me and my terrible writers block. I will try to update more often. This chapter is really bad!!!

Love ya!!

~Breanna

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤