Once upon a DORK

Once upon a dork, there was an old maid named Puffy-Thing. Which was also a dork.

Puffy-Thing: HEY! It's PUFFBA-

She was owned by her evil stepmother named Puffy-Radio-Box, after her father died, with two step sisters named Flowery and Blockette that didn't like her.

Blockette: wait... IM NOT A GIRL!

{Ever heard of the GENDER BENDER? Now be quiet and follow the storyline.}

PRB (Puffy Radio Box): MAID! Come clean my kitchen!

Puffy-Thing: Yes, mother.

Flowery: I can't wait to go to the ball tonight!

Blockette: Yes! It will be fantastic!

Puffy-thing: Sigh.

PRB: Now, Puffy, dear, you can come to the ball!

Puffy Thing: Really, mother?

PRB: yes! But only after you've washed the windows, scrubbed the floors, washed the dishes, cleaned the closet, scrubbed the toilets, and written the fanfiction!

Puffy: Wait.. What?

HEY! THATS MY JOB!! CUT!!

-beep-

PRB: Yes! But only after you've washed the windows, scrubbed the floors, washed the dishes, cleaned the closet, and scrubbed the toilets! Oh, and NOT written the fanfiction!

That's better.

Puffy-Thing: oh.. Yes, mother.

PRB: Now, Blockette and Flowery, we're off to the tailor to get your outfits, then straight to the ball! Move along, my sweeties!

*They walk out*

Puffy-Thing: sigh

After many hours of cleaning, Puffy thing was finished! But it was nightfall! The ball must have starting soon, and she didn't have anything to wear!

Puffy-thing: boo hoo! Waaaah! I can't have a chance to go to the ball and escape this horrible life! Cry cry cry.

WHOOOSH!

??: Aww, dear, don't cry! You were meant to go to the ball!

Puffy-thing: Who- who are you??

??: I am Leaflette!

Leaflette: I am your fairy godmother and I will give you a dress and carriage for the ball!

Twinkle!

Puffy-thing: Wow! Thank you, Fairy Godmother!

Leaflette: See you at the ball!

At the ball, Puffy-Thing walks in.

*Everyone Stares in awe*

Person: who is that?
Other person: I don't know! She's glam!

Prince Fire: *Gasp* May I have a dance?

*Holds out hand*

Puffy-thing: *blushes* Why, yes!

Prince Fire: No, not you.

And another girl walks up to Prince Fire, from behind Puffy-Thing. It's... It's... Leaflette! In a stunning, sparkling, puffy gown.

Prince Fire: *takes Leaflettes hand*

Crowd: *SIGHS HAPPILY*

And they danced for hours! Happy, dorkily ever after!

Puffy-Thing: Sigh.

MORAL: DONT GET A FAIRY GODMOTHER.