Chapter One: Moving

Mike's POV:

Mike's eyes widened as his mother yelled at him. "Your 19 now and I'm tired of your attitude and you living under this roof without paying rent!"
Holy crap okay. I'm just your son, who just got out of highschool last year. But ya know.
Mike frowned. "Mum I only-"
"No. I don't wanna hear it. Have you even looked for a house? A college? A job?" Mike frowned more not answering. "That's what I thought. Now start packing your bags."
"But where am I going then?!" Mike's heart felt like it had sank to his feet. He looked at his mom who had only shrugged slightly.
******************************
Mike took a deep breath and walked up to his friend Jeremy's house. He knew Jeremy would let him stay. He was always bugging Mike about coming over. Mike knocked and waiting patiently for his friend to open the door. He heard feet running across the house. Jeremy opened the door his eyes wide.
"Mike what are you doing here?"
"Well uh...my mum...she uh...let me free." Mike smiled trying to attempt at being cool.
Jeremy laughed a little and raised an eyebrow. "She finally kicked you out didn't she?"
Mike quickly looked down blushing lightly. He knew Jeremy was smart but he hated how he embarrassed him. "Yeah.."
Jeremy gasped a little trying not to laugh. "But where are you going to live?!"
Mike shook his head trying not to laugh as well. "I was hoping I could live with you dooch nozel." Jeremy stepped back laughing. "Oh I got a new nickname."
Mike shook his head walking inside laughing.

Omc hey you guys. Another fanfict! Yes I like Fnaf too. :3 see how awesome I am. Gosh. Alright glad to change it up here we go!