Chapter 7: Night Twø

Mike's POV:
He was about to get out of Jeremy's car when his phone rang. He sighed and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Mike hey baby, I'm sorry I got mad at you."
"Hey Zoe. Its fine. I'm over it."
"Good. What are you up too?" Jeremy looked at him and frowned tapping his watch. Mike nodded before replying.
"I'm about to go into work love."
"Can I come with you?!" Mikes eyes widened. She can't come in there! Bonnie told me about what happens there....ugh what the hell do I tell her?
Before he had fully thought of words he spilled out, "No someone's already coming with me. Sorry."
"What?! Who?!" She sounded pissed. Then again, when isn't she? Mike looked around until his eyes landed on the only person in the car. Jeremy.
"Jeremy is." Jeremy turned and looked at him his eyes as wide as quarters.
"Oh then you boys have fun! I probably should let you go. Bye! Love you."
"Uh huh you too." Then he hung up smirking. "You get to join the night shift crew!"
"Oooooh no! I'm not going in there!" Jeremy shook his head.
"Why are you scared?" He kept smirking teasing.
Jeremy's face turned red. "No I'm not!"
"Mhm prove it!" Mike thought he had truly won. Until Jeremy huffed getting out of the car and walking towards the pizzeria. Mikes eyes widened and he got out following. Jeremy stopped at the door.
"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" He smirked more walking in.
******************************
He had shown Jeremy how to use the equipment and the tablet before he sat down in his office chair sighing happily.
"M-mike!" Jeremy squeaked and ran over to him with the tablet. "The bunny and chicken are gone!" He was shaking.
Mike laughed a little. So Bonnie is going to have me meet Chica. That's so sweet. And he can meet Jeremy. "Its okay Jerbear."
Jeremy blushed a dark pink before looking at Mike. "B-but can't they kill us?"
"Well, yes and no. They can. But they don't. Except Freddy. And maybe Foxy when he's moody."
"B-but how do you know that? You've only been here a day!"
"I talked to Bonnie." He shrugged slightly as he looked past Jeremy to see Bonnie walking in.
"Hi there!" Bonnie saw Jeremy right anyway. He waved excited for another new friend. Jeremy turned around and screamed and he hid behind Mike. Bonnie tilted his head frowning and his ears drooped a little. "I'm sorry I scared you." He looked and saw Mike and he brightened. "Mike you came back! Oh good! I brought someone for you to meet!" He pointed across the room and Mike and Jeremy turned and saw a yellow chicken animatronic walk into the room.
Mike stood up. "Hi you must be Chica!"
She nodded and gave a small girl animatronic laugh. "That's me!"
"Awesome!" Mike smiled softly.
******************************
Mike, Bonnie and Chica had been sitting on the floor talking. You know really getting to know each other. Finally Bonnie seemed to remember Jeremy and he pointed at him.
"And who's that?!"
Chica looked at him then at Mike. "Oh another new friend! Terrific!"
Mike smiled and looked at Jeremy. "That's Jeremy."
Bonnie's eyes glowed with mischief. "Oh, your crush Jeremy? The other companionship?" He chuckled lightly as Mike's face glowed a red.
"B-bonnie! H-how silly! N-no! He's my b-bestfriend remember?" He tried to stay calm but it wasn't going good.
Bonnie and Chica exchanged glances before giggling.
Ding ding ding!
"Oh look are new friends have to go!" Chica frowned quickly getting up.
"See you tomorrow?" Bonnie's ears drooped a little.
"For sure!" He smiled and waved as they left. He turned and looked at Jeremy.
"So when were you going to tell me you liked me?" Jeremy got up his face a dark red.
"I-i-" He couldn't think of anything to say. He couldn't say he didn't like Jeremy because he was pretty cute. But Mike never really amitied it to himself.
Jeremy giggled a little before saying, "Well I like you too." And with that said he leaned up and kissed his cheek.

That's were I shall end. Far not my loyal readers, everything might be okay.
P.S. DONT FORGET ABOUT ZOE!