Chapter ten: Please help me

Mike's POV:
He woke up and heard someone in the kitchen. He quickly got up and shuffled to the kitchen seeing Jeremy. He smiled.
"Hey Jere." Jeremy turned around seeing him and his eyes widened and his face turned red. He quickly turned back around. Mike smirked and he hugged Jeremy from behind. "Jeeeeeremy."
Jeremy giggled before continuing to cook. "What Mike?"
"I'm hungry!"
"Good I'm cooking."
"What are you cooking?"
"Eggs and bacon. Now go. Let me cook!" He squealed and tried to get out of Mike's grip.
"Wait!" He had been thinking about the call. He didn't want to be alone with Zoe tonight at work. Not that he didn't want to be alone with his girlfriend, but it was at Freddy Fazbear's. So, the more help the better. Jeremy stopped cooking for a minute and looked at Mike.
"Hmm?"
"I, uh want you to come to work with me again tonight.."
Jeremy smiled as his eyes lite up with happiness. "Sure its not that bad."
"But..."
Jeremy's smile disappeared a little. "But what?"
Mike let go of Jeremy and rubbed the back of his neck. "Zoe....is going to be coming with us.."
Jeremy's smile disappeared completely. "Oh, alright." But then he grinned. "Why don't we invite Riley too? Then the whole crew will be there." Mike frowned. This isn't some kind of party! Jeremy turned around with his phone in his hand. "Calling." Mike nodded as Jeremy went down the hall talking on his phone. Mike sighed. The more the marrier I guess.. He sat at the table thinking of how the night was going to go.
******************************
Mike had gotten dressed in his uniform. Jeremy had put on clothes kinda similar to Mike's uniform. Mike bit his lip slightly looking at him. Jeremy saw his gaze and quickly looked away his face getting red. Mike chuckled lightly. But Mike looked away. He's so adorable when he blushes. Wait. I have a girlfriend. He shook his head looking at Jeremy again. Stop, stop, stop! But he just couldn't take his eyes off him. I...I think I might like him...
"Jeremy can we talk?"
"Of course, what's up?" Jeremy saw Mike's serious face.
"I-i think I-I like-"
Just as Mike was about to finish. Zoe and Riley opened the door running in.
"Guess who's here?!" Zoe twirled in wearing her oversized black sweatshirt with blue jeans.
Jeremy sighed gently. Mike almost didn't hear him. But, Mike and Jeremy turned towards their friends smiling. Mike looked at Riley's hair. It was purple!
"Dude what did you do to your hair!?" Mike pointed at it.
Riley looked up and his eyes widened a little and he grinned. "They had me dye it for a play." Riley shrugged looking at him.
Jeremy giggled a little. "But purple?"
Riley narrowed his eyes a little, before chuckling a little. "Hey, gotta do what the boss tells me."
Zoe ran to Mike hugging him. "Babe! I missed you!"
"Yeah," He hugged back. Just not as tight as usual. "I missed you too."
"Babe you okay?" Zoe must have realized how tight Mike was hugging her.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Alright let's go!!"
Riley, Zoe and Jeremy took off outside to the car. While Mike trudged onward to see what lays ahead for them tonight. Please help me...