Nemu's "I love you"

"You were born as an experiment. You exist for the sole purpose of serving me. You mean nothing to me." Those words followed me my whole life. They kept stabbing my heart, constantly making it bleed. I always tried to hate that man. I wanted to hate Mayuri Kurotsuchi.. My mind wanted to hate him, but my heart kept loving him. "Yes, Mayuri-sama." That was always my answer. I never said anything else to him. It was a cold night and I was collecting some plants for Mayuri-sama, after all it was my job, no matter when, or where I obeyed his every command. I was calmly collecting the plants, enjoying the fresh air I don't get to breath all the time due to the amount of time I spend in the lab. Before I knew it that calm feeling I had was destroyed by a hollow that appeared in front of me. It tackled me in the speed of light, leaving me no time to react. I felt fear, but never showed it. I didn't let a sound. It slowly started approaching its mouth to my skin.. I knew it was going to eat me, I thought "This is the end." I was prepared to die. One inch away from mt skin.. It suddenly flew away. I thought "Even a hollow doesn't need me." when I saw Mayuri-sama standing in front of me. He pulled me up. "You are useless without me. You always get hurt and I always have to fix you." He said. I understood very clearly what he said. Those words was his way of saying "Be careful, don't make me worry." I just silently spoke "Yes, Mayuri-sama." And he knew that was my way of saying "I love you."