Chapter 1

"Ready for school yet? You'll be late!" Aria's mom says.

"Almost done mom, don't worry about me." Aria rolls her eyes.

It's her second day in Rosewood now, since she lived in Iceland for almost a year. She's excited to see her old friends again, but she still misses her old friends in Iceland.

She almost pokes in her eye with her eyeliner when she realizes she has only half an hour left before class starts. She runs to her car and quickly drives to school, almost hitting a dog while texting Emily she'll be a few minutes later at school.

When Aria arrives at school, Emily runs towards her and hugs her.

"Emily!" aria says laughing.

"What? Is it bad to hug a friend you havent seen in ages?" Emily laughs too.

"I heard we have a new English teacher, Ezra Fitz?" Aria asks to emily.

"Yeah, i'm excited to see him. There are some rumours he's really hot" Emily grins.

"We'll see." Aria winks and pushes Emily on her side.

When Aria walks into her class, her eyes directly go to Mona.

"Woah, what happened to her?" Aria whispers to Emily.

"Don't ask me, I don't know either."

While talking to Emily, their new teacher already walked in and is writing his name on the schoolboard; "mr. Fitz".

When he turns around, Aria suddenly stops talking.

"Hi, my name is mr. Fitz. I'm going to be your new um, English teacher."

He says with a nervous voice, wrapping his hands together. He seems very young, Aria thinks. He has dark brown, short and curly hair, blue eyes and cute lips. He is wearing a light blue striped blouse, and a black coat on it. Emily was right, he is a hot English teacher.

"Um, Miss? What is your name?"

Aria suddenly wakes up from daydreaming and turns totally red. The whole class giggles. "

"What is your name?" He repeats.

"My name is, eh, Aria Montgomery." She says stuttering.

"Okay, nice to meet you Aria." He smiles, what makes her melt even more. She totally didn't see this coming.

After a long day of school, Aria arrives at the Brew. She doesn't feel well, so she orders a cola, what mostly makes her feel better. But not this time. She knows she can't have a relationship with her teacher. That would be crazy. But she still can't get rid of her feelings for him.

She doesn't know he walks in, till she recognizes his voice when he orders coffee. Aria turns totally red again, and tries to hide her head by leaning on her hand. But it's too late, he already saw her.

"Hi! Aria, right?" He says walking towards her. Aria blushes even more, trying to hide it.

"Euh, yes, it is." She says stuttering.

"I heard you like writing?" He asks her.

"Um, yeah I do. But I mostly just write for myself." Aria says, trying to not sound nervous. She is totally in love with him.

"Could I maybe read some of yours?" He asks her. Aria froze.

"Well, If you really want to?" Aria says blushing.

"Of course, i'd love to! I like girls who write for themselves." He says.

Aria's heart stops for a second. She can only think of the word "like" now. He cleares his throat.

"Euh, I don't mean I like you, but um, you know, I like that you have the passion to write for yourself." He says scratching his hair, trying to hide he is blushing.

"Yeah, um, I understand." Aria says smiling uncomfortable.

"Oh, my first name is Ezra, just so you know." He says.

"I like that name." Aria says smiling. She can't believe she just said that to her own teacher. Ezra laughs.

When Aria finished drinking her cola and Ezra finished eating, Aria put on her dark blue coat and realizes it's raining outside. Mr Fitz notices she has no car.

"Could I offer you a ride home?" He askes her smiling.

"Erm, sure, If you dont mind?" Says aria still not believing what just happened.

Ezra opened the passenger door for her, and she stepped inside. Ezra closed the door and got on his side. They weren't saying a word, until his car started beeping saying "low fuel".

"Oh, i'm sorry. Do you mind stopping by at the gasstation?" He asks her.

"No, it's fine." Says Aria

When they stopped at the gasstation, Aria noticed Ezra had no money with him because he was checking all of his pockets.

"I still have five dollars, if you need money?" She asks him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, its only five dollars." Aria says smiling.

She grabs five dollars out of her wallet and gives it to ezra.

"Em, Here." She says, not realizing she is staring into his eyes for a few seconds.

Aria cleared her throat. "euhm, yeah." Aria says, not knowing what to say.

"Euh, I should pay now. Thank you for the euh, money" Ezra smiles for a second, quickly stepping out of his car.

Aria looks at him, how he walks towards the cash desk. It's crazy how in love she is with him. But she can't be in a relationship with her teacher.

I wish he'd like me, she thinks, but that is probably never gonna happen.