Part 6

"Go on a date with me~"

"No! No! No!" Jungkook said firmly as he pushed the girl gently toward the door who was wearing school uniform. She kept whining and acting cute to persuade Jungkook on going out with her on a date. "You have exams, don't you?"

"I don't want to study!" She stormed and turned to set over Jungkook's desk.

"Get down, Mira." Jungkook scolded her, but she was stubborn enough to shake her head and remain in her place. The officer that was sitting next to Jungkook, returning with a can of Coke and gave it to Mira.

Jungkook watched Mira as she took the can smiling and winked at the officer who turned red. He gave him a hard look which led the officer to clear his throat, "She's cute."

Jungkook's hard gaze was falling over the officer like a burning lazier. "Don't even dare and play around with my sister."

"I'm not your sister." Mira snapped in an annoyed way.

"Then what are you?"

"Your future bride." Mira said with a grin, which only led for Jungkook to roll his eyes. Mira was acting childish despite her age. She was almost 18 and still acting as if she was 12.

Mira opened the Can of Coke as she took a sip, making a voice after gulping the fluid that burned her throat. She was acting as if she was drinking alcohol, closing her eyes and enjoy the taste of the Coke "So refreshing!"

"What do you think you are drinking? Seriously!" Jungkook sighed as he reached for his phone. Mira's eyes widened and stopped him before opening it, putting a hand over his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling your mom."

"No, Kookie." Mira whined and pouted, But Jungkook snapped at his nickname being called in his work place. He noticed all the other officers giving him a funny look and some snickered, making fun of him.

Closing his eyes tightly and biting his lips, Mira knew what that meant he was angry and she had to disappear before he would burst in any second. Nervously, Mira put a hand over his shoulder as she hopped off his desk. "Jungkook, I will go. Bye~"

Running out of the office, Mira yelped as she bumped into something hard. She thought she was going to fall backward, but a hand reached for her and pulled her, steadying her. Mira saw someone's chest near her face. She turned red from how nice this man smelled. He smelled like chocolate and coconut.

"Safe" A male voice said with a slight chuckle. "Are you okay?"

Looking up slightly, Mira blushed more when she saw this familiar face to her. Her childhood crush and first love, was standing in front of her. Finer than ever. Good looking was a little to describe him. "I-I'm fine." She nodded, eyes still meeting his.

The guy narrowed his eyes as he stared back at her. "I know you! Right?"

Mira noticed how close she still was, as the guy's arm still warping around her waist and the other holding her hands. Blushing madly, she backed away, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. She was about to speak, but Jungkook stepped behind her. The words stuck in her throat for two reasons; first, it had been over 7 years since she saw her first love--one sided love. Second, Jungkook knew how she felt toward him, it would be so embarrassing to talk in front of him.

"Long time no see." Jungkook said, hand in his pocket and the other reaching for a handshake. Yugyeom took it and gave him a firm grip.

"I know, right?" Yugyeom smiled slightly, putting his hands back to his side and Jungkook put his, in his pocket.