Play fighting

Simon : as you where sat on the couch thou didn't see Simon sneaking up behind you.you let out a giant squeal in surprise and start wriggle out of the grasp of Simon , when you do you turn round and tickle him that's how the war of ticking began . After about 10 mins of tickleing and chasing each out her you both give up and cuddle .

Vik :vik is sat behind you poke ing you with is mind craft diamond sword , after awhile you decided to turn round and tKe the sword off of Vik and poke him with it when you did vik decided to attack you but it ended it up in a make out session.

Harry : you and Harry where having a nice movie day when he decided to start lightly punching you in the arm but you where not having it as you had a packet of crisps in your hand you threw some at him but he wasn't having it so he threw so back at you so you grabbed the popcorn and throw it at him , after a while the hole kitchen was destroyed and there was food everywhere .you and Harry decided to have a shower together to get it all off .

Josh : you where stood looking out the window when you found a pillow coming your way witch hit you in the head when you turned round you forms a laughing josh looking at you but revenge was what you wanted to you grabbed the nearest pillow to you and declared a full on pillow war with him .

Ethan : Ethan was bored one day so he Decided to flick you with water so you got up and ran at Ethan but he ran befor you got to him do you chased each out her for a long time but when that end you tacked him to the couch and snuggled with him

Toby : you where both playing Fifa and he lost to you so he thought it would be tackle you and tickle you till you could not breathe but when you managed to get out of the iron grip of Toby you mad him pay by grabbing his controler and run off with it

JJ : You where sat on the couch minding your own business when you suddenly heard the the pounding of feet and a loud battle cry and with in seconds you where crushed between the couch and a big limp of JJ,after a few minutes you managed to get jj off of you but you both roled on the floor but you landed on him so you had a soft impact, but you straddled him and ticked him for jumping in you and then some more things happen witch we can all Hess what happened next ;)