Life Is A Strange Place I Love

Things I love to do: cook, do science, and test on people! I remember the looks on their faces, Scared out of their minds. I laughed at them. I tested their reflexes by shooting my guns at them, I looked inside them and poked around, and my favorite is looking into their brains! Oh, how I love to see what is going on in their brains~! But to others, they think I'm a mad woman! I remember the day Tom called me.

My phone rang, I picked it up, "Hello~?"

"Hey Sammie" Tom said.

"Oh hey! What's up?" Just as I said that, my victim screamed through the duck tape.

"Um... What was that?"

"Oh~! Just my test subject~! Always asking for help~! Hehe~!"

"What?! Sammie, are you testing on people?!"

"Yes! Is that bad?"

"...No! Not at all! Can I come and watch?"

I smiled, "Of course!" I stuck my knife into the table next to me and tp'ed Tucker to my house.

"Whoa! Ok, that was cool!" He said, right in front of me.

"So here is Bob~! Bob is so sweet~! He donated himself to me~!"

"Cool! You can see all his organs!"

"Yep~! You want to help?"

"Um, yeah I do!" He took the knife from the table and cut into some skin.

I laughed, "Well, that's one way to do it!"

"This is fun!" He laughed, "Do you do this everyday?"

"No, only when I get someone to donate~!"

"Well, next time you get a donation, invite me!"

I laughed again, "Ok, Thomas."

When we were all done, because Bob was dead now, he flew home and I cleaned up the blood marks. I was going to have company over and I wanted it to look nice. Bob went into the fire pit outside and the blood was cleaned up. Then the door bell rang.

"Oh~! Their here~!" I said, walking to the door. When I opened it, there was someone I didn't expect. "Andor?!"

"Sammie!" He ran in, "Sammie! What is the meaning of the letter!"

I signed, "Andor... I'm sorry. But I have moved on..."

"Why? What did I do?"

"You didn't care enough..."

"What?"

"You left... you went on a mission..."

"I invited you to come along..."

"No, you don't understand..."

"Sammie... Do you not remember what I did do for you?"

"I do."

"What did I do?" He sat down.

I listed everything he had been the only one who wanted to be my friend, he made me smile while we were in prison. When we were running, he thought of me...not himself. He came back to me to see my face... He wrote to me... and now he is here, wanting to fix everything face to face... "Andor... you came back..." I said

"Of course I did... why wouldn't I?"

I started to cry," A-Andor..."

"Shh..." He hugged me close.

I just sat there and cried. Why? Why like this? Why does this all have to happen? First Andor leaves, I find Deviser, and now Andor is here... But still... I love Andor... Maybe, Deviser and I were never meant to be together...maybe...