Goodbye, Sweet Princess

I desired a walk around the Earth to see what else had changed. Not only was the world in a tragic state, but there were monsters everywhere.
"Why...is there so many monsters?" I spoke to myself.
"Mommy gone. No more pweace." I looked down to see Ianita, smiling and holding my hand.
"Hello, Ianita. How are your doing?"
"I am sleepy..." She leaned on me, I sat on the ground and let her rest her head.
"There you go... rest now." I smiled as I played with her hair.
She giggled weakly, "Why... did you leave like mommy?"
I was shocked at the question, "Uh... um... you see...." I sighed, " I had to be with your mommy, I missed her."
"I miss her too..." She curled into a ball and slowly fell asleep.
"I missed you more though." I did a small hug and let her sleep. There was no need to wake her. I just watched the sky, having a conversation with myself. I did it till I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I opened my eyes to see Tucker coming at Ianita and I with a sword.
"TUCKER?! WTF?!" I grabbed Ianita and ran to Martha's house.
"Wha...What going on, Swammie?" Ianita was barely awake.
"Um... Just getting you back to Martha... Just don't look behind us... Just keep looking at me... It will be ok..." I wasn't even believing that statement.
She did as I said and didn't take her eyes off me. I needed Martha, she could help.
"Sammie! It will be easier on all of us if you just give me the girl!" He was gaining up on me.
"Heck no!" I wanted to say more, but Ianita was listening.
"W-Why does he want meh, Swammie?" Ianita started tearing up.
"N-no... it's fine... Just hold on... Martha will help us..." I could feel the tears behind my eyes.
I could see her house. We were going to make it....
"SAMMIE!! GIVE ME THE GIRL!"
"NO!" Tears began to fill my eyes. I wasn't about to lose her... "P-please... no..." My eyes were pleading at this point.
"Swammie.... I-I'm scared...." I held Ianita tighter.
"I-it will... be alright..."
Tucker got in front of me, "Ah ha!" He called, he raised his sword and swung down, " I got you, you little brat."
I tried to cover her, but it was too late, she was bleeding out.
"S-Swammie.... I'm swared....I'm c-cold..."
I put her hand at my heart,"My... My heart will keep your hands warm...." I started crying, tears fell from my face onto her.
"D-don't c-cry..." she gave me a weak smile, "I be with mommy, swoon..."
"N-no... please... not like this... You're too young...."
I heard more running, I looked up to see Jordan and Martha running toward me.
"Sammie!" they both cried, "What happened?!"
"T-Tucker.... attacked.... Ianita...." I kept crying.
Martha picked up Ianita, "I-Ianita?"
"M-Matha." she smiled weakly.
Jordan turned his head away. I would too if my daughter was dying before my eyes.
My anger grew inside. I felt the urge to hurt. Someone, anyone.
"S-Swammie....Don't be mad...Tuncker was doing wat he was tond too."
"What...?"
"Shh..." Martha cuddled Ianita in her arms, "Don't speak. You're using too much energy...."
"Daddy...?" Ianita spoke, softening.
"Y-yes, Ianita?" Jordan was on the verge of tears.
"M-mommy and I wove you. Do you wove us too?"
He was crying now," Yes... I have loved you, even before you were born." He got on his knees and hugged her tightly.
"Y-yay.... thwank you... Daddy..." Her voice was barely able to hear.
I put my hands to my mouth and cried.
Martha held her cold body tightly, "N-no... please...Come back to me..."
Jordan turned away, "God damn it, Tucker... why...?" He was crying still.
Today turned out for the worst, "May Ianite take you in with open arms, Ianita. May she know who you are and love you as much as we did... Sleep well, sweet princess...."