2.

Cameron whispers " Two can play at that game " after that he slapped my ass and then walked away .

On our way to the movies I just looked out the window watching all the houses pass by , I decided it was to quiet so I decided to turn up the radio and drake started blasting in the car .

" Why are you so quiet ? " Cameron asked rubbing his hand all over my face . " I don't know maybe I just don't  want to talk to a loser like you " I said looking over to him to see that he is already looking at me .

" I hate you " He said now paying attention to the road " You love me " I said squeezed his cheek like how his mom always used to do to him when he was younger .

We are finally home from the movies and me and Cameron are all wet from the rain that just came out of nowhere.
" I'm going to go get cleaned up " Cameron said walking up the stairs.

I decided I should do the same so I went in my room and walked straight into my bathroom turning on the shower . I started to take of the lipstick and mascara that I had on while I wait for the shower to warm up .

After I was done I went to my closet and started to find something cozy to wear. After about 20 minutes trashing my closet I finally found what to wear .

I'm wearing my Marvel sweatshirt that Cameron got me for my birthday but sadly he got it in a bigger size so it's almost touching my knees .

I walked out of closet and went to my vanity and started to tie my hair up in messy ponytail. I walked downstairs to Cameron in the kitchen on the phone .

" Well Tyler I don't know what to tell you " " Of course " " alright ..... Fine ..... Okay ...... Bye " he sighed while putting his phone down on the table infront of him .

" Everything okay ? " I asked taking a ship of my tea that I made 2 minutes ago . " Uhh yeah I'm fine , What's up ? " he said making eye contact with me .

" Nothing you seem stressed out maybe you should go relax or something " I said a little bit curious. " Maybe you're right , I should " he said now getting up making his way to his room .

* Next Day *

I was laying down scrolling through my Feed on Instagram for like an hour not wanting to get up .

After about 15 minutes on my phone I decided I should go for a jog . I haven't went on a jog since I moved here with Cam.

I went to my bathroom and took a quick showers . Then after I was done I went to my closet and put on a pink sports bra and so black shorts to go with it .

I put of some Chapstick , Grabbed my headphones and my Phone and head down stairs . I got my water bottle from one of the cabinet's and fill it with ice and water .

About an hour later from my jog , it's about 12:30 I got home and I realized Cameron car was not in the drive way I got kind of worried because I didn't even see him this morning so I sent him a text .

( a/n : C = Cameron & Z = Zhoie )

Z : Where you at ?

About 10 minutes later I finally got a reply .

C : I'm spending some time with my dad since I don't get to see him that much but I will be back later with some food . My treat ☺️❤️

Z : No you don't have to and okay Have fun and tell you're dad I said hi 😊 .

->

Short chapter IM SORRY OKAY but I think I'm going to change my cover but anyways if I'm not busy tomorrow I will update