5.

( a/n : I'm going to make the paragraphs a bit longer for you guys )

Zhoie's * POV *

The lights from my curtains shining into my face . Everything from las night was so clear . I'm just shocked that my Best friend that I knew since we were Toddlers just had took my virginity . But don't get me wrong that was some good sex even though it was my first time .

I took the covers off of me to see that I'm in Cameron's T- Shirt . I tried getting out of bed but I failed . I just fell to the ground . Wow i didn't even know that I would be this sore . I limped all the way to the bathroom and turns on the water so I can't take a bath .

I took off Cameron's shirt and put it in the hamper. I went into my cabinet below my sink to get a bath bomb from lush . After my tub was full enough I turned off the water and dropped my bath bomb in there .

I watched it deform and my the water pink . I tied my hair up in a messy bun and went in . A couple of hisses came from my lips because how sore I am . I went through my IPhone and started to play some games when I got a FaceTime call from jack .

I rolled my eyes and clicked  decline not wanting to talk to him . Me and jack had a thing but it only lasted for 30 minutes because it was a dare . After about a hour and a half of sitting in my bath I got out and rapping the towel around my body .

I let the water drain from my bath and walked out my bathroom. I opened my curtains so more light can come inside my room and went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear . I put on a blue sports bra and some grey shorts ( pic above ) .

( a/n : I'm too lazy to crop the pic but that's who I want the Zhoie to be so yeah )

I fixed up my bun and went downstairs.

**********************************

SHORT A HELL I KNOW IM SORRY BUT IM GOING THROUGH SOMETHING RN AND SCHOOL IS ON WENSDAY FML

THANKS FOR 200 READS THATS AWSOME !!!!!!

AND CAM IS ABOUT TO BE 21 I CRY