7.

Who do you guys think Zhoie should be this time ? I wanted to change what she looks like , please comment.
--------------------------------------------------

Zhoies * POV *
Cameron had went out with his friends Jack Aaron and Chris while I'm still stuck here in this boring house. I decided to call one of my close friends Madison. Ever since school ended we stopped talking and I really miss her.

( M = Madison & Z = Zhoie )

M: Hello ?
Z: Hey Madison it's Zhoie , how are you ?
M : Oh my gosh hi Zhoie , I'm good what about you ?
Z : I'm good actually I was just wondering if your busy today because I wanted to see if we can hang out I really miss you .
M : Yeah sure how about you meet me at Grove  at 4:30
Z : Sure no problem I will meet you there bye.

I got up from my bed at Head out to my bathroom to get ready. I checked the time in my phone to see it was 2:45. I set my phone onto my speaker and started to play music. I took off my clothes and went in.

After my shower I dried off and put lotion on. I went to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I went to my vanity and did my makeup

I went to my vanity and did my makeup. I don't go over board with my makeup just concealer , powder , Winged eyeliner, mascara , and I put a white eye shadow in the corner of my eyes and last but not least a nude lipstick.

I grab my phone and see that it's 3:00 , I plug my phone in for a little bit and went downstairs. I see Aaron in the kitchen drinking water and on his phone. " Hey Aaron " I said walking in to the pantry to get a Chocolate bar.

" Hey what's up , you look nice , where are you going ? " He asked " I soon head out to go meet up with my friend . Where's Cam? " I asked " He went downstairs with Chris and Jack to show them something ".

" Well okay tell him I'm heading out and I won't be back till later " He nods and I head upstairs and grab my phone , keys , wallet and put them in my MK purse. I also put my makeup pouch in there just in case I need to touch up.

I went downstairs and said bye to Aaron and went to my car. I drove to the gas station to get gas before I head to the Grove. It was a 30 minute drive to the Grove and thank God there wasn't any traffic. I parked and got out my car to see Madison standing right there.

" Madison " I yelled and she saw me and came running towards me giving me a big hug . Ugh I miss her so much. " Oh my gosh you look great " she said eyeing me up and down . " Girls you too " I said. We started walking and going to different stores buying a whole bunch of things. We continued to shop and decided to go eat at Panera. We sat down at a table and started to eat our food. " I miss hanging out with you , we used to have so much fun " Madison said " I agree we should hang it more often " . We started talking about everything that happened in high school and all the drama that had happened.

He finished our food and started to say our goodbyes. By this time it was already 9:o0 and We were both drained. " Hey do you mind if I stay at your place tonight I don't feel like driving all the way back to my place it's pretty far from here ? " she asked " Sure no problem just follow me okay " .

I headed to my car and went home. When I got home I see Madison parking across the street. I waited for her then head in the house I told her to go to the first room on the right while I go downstairs to find Cameron. I heard him and his friend in his Man Cave. " Hey Cameron my friend is staying over just to let you know " I said walking toward him. " Okay no problem Jack Chris and Aaron is staying too " He said not making eye contact with me . " okay that's fine just don't let Jack near my friend , thanks " I whisper in his ears. He nods and I head back upstairs.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys I made a new book called " The Boy Next Door " and it would be nice if you guys checked out the first chapter please and give me some feedback I would love that thanks ❤️

Guys should I make an uploading  schedule ? But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if this isn't long enough I will try my best to make the next chapter longer . 💖