Nigthmares

Jay Pov:

I got my nightmare back but with the man who try to kidnapped me but my are not with me kidnapped is with my mommy being kidnapped Instead of me I don't like those dreams there bad and I don't like seeing mommy crying

I'm supposed to be sleeping but scared of having those bad dreams I don't like them as if they come back I can't sleep I just go a bad dream that why I can't sleep maybe I should go with mommy? Yeah maybe,but I don't wanna wake her up to ask.okay I can't sleep and I want mommy okay let's go with mommy

I get out of my comfy,warm bed and walk to my Mommy's room I open the door and there she is, awake? I walk up to her and touch her feet and she looks up to me and ask why are u awake so late baby? I'm having bad dreams again 😢 I said with a tears rolling down my cheek can I sleep with u? I ask  she smiles and motions me to lay down next to her I crawl up to her and she laugh lightly.

She lay down too mommy why are u awake? I ask she look at me with tears in her cheeks I got scared at why she as crying. I was awake bc I hade a bad dream too. Oh that's all I said she look up to the ceiling I look up too to see what she was looking at she laugh at me. I look back at her and she was looking at me with brown  eyes I like her eyes.

I smile at mommy widely and she smile too why are u smiling? She ask bc I like ur ocean eyes I said covering my mouth and realizing what. I said awwww you have the same eyes as me she said. really I do?. I ask yeah u do she said.well ur eyes are prettier then mine she said. no urs are prettier then mine I said. No urs are prettier than mine she said. No oh yours are I said. No yours are and that final she said. It made me sad bc when she says that is bc she's mad at me. Oh was all I said

Lauren pov:

It was funny bc I was fighting with jay on who eyes were prettier I admit it her eyes are beautiful and it has those shine one them that can make anyone smile at those pretty eyes and then me my eyes are only plane brown eyes that have nothing interested in them but I noticed something at the end of the silly fight I told her "no you're are and that final" she got said and all she said was "oh"

Baby why are u sad? I ask her. Bc ur mad at me she said. I got chock at what she said. Why would u think I'm mad at u, u didn't do anything wrong. You said that's final and u only say that when ur mad at me she said with a puppy face. Why would I be mad at u? I ask . Bc I was fighting with u 😔. Awwwww I'm not mad with u bc  we were fighting I said. Then why are u mad she ask looking right throw me. Awww I'm not mad I said picking her up and putting her in my lap. Your not? She ask and I see tear in her cheek. I wipe it away and kiss her forehead. Where is Andrew? She ask. Oh u didn't saw him his on the floor. She laugh and look Down at Andrew I'm suprise he didn't woke up with all the noise hahaha i said. Yeah me too. C'mon lets lay down she nodded and lay down with me. She put her head on my chest and ask for my hand. Show her my hand and she put mine and hers together he hands are so soft and mine are all rusty. And ask me mommy? Why my hand is smaller then yours. Omg I waited for that question so long. Bc ur still a baby and your my baby I said she look at me and a smile appears on her lips it was so cute. I didn't nodes I was crying at what I said. She put the hand that was together with mine on my check and it was warm. I cry more as she smile and hug me. The she said mommy can u promise sometimes I pull away from the warm little hug that she was giving me. Yeah sure what is it. Do u promise me I will always be your daughter ? I start crying more as she started crying too I pull her in to a hug she got tensed a little but hug me back for a long time. And I said I promise u, u will be my precious little girl, my baby even when u grow up and my daughter. We pull always from the hug i sit and put her in my lap she wrap her little hand around my wait and put her blanket on top of her I kiss her cheek and waited for her to drift off to sleep. After a few minutes she fell asleep and lay her down next to me and went to sleep with her .